The first day

BEOMGYU:

I'm so nervous to meet the other boys.
From what I've heard by the early followers tweets, they're really handsome. Taehyun is going to be hanging out with Yeonjun and Soobin's best friends who are 3 other people he's never met.

I'm a little excited to meet them too..

I'll just save my reaction for when I actually see them!

YEONJUN:

Im excited!
They sound like awesome people, and I hope I can become good friends with both of them and nothing bad happens, I don't want to be like those reality shows where the cast gets in loads of drama, and I hope the fans love each of the members equally and not just be biased to one of us.

San and Wooyoung are in some other place with the other 2 guys, who I think are called Taehyun and Kai.

Hope they don't get in drama with the cast, knowing them they probably will.

SOOBIN:

Today is the first day of The Choi Roommates.... I'm really scared... What if the other two don't like me? What if the FANS don't really like me?

What if Taeil only picked ME because he felt bad for such untalented person and decided to help them out?

I'm not feeling too confident, I thought Hueningkai would join me today but he is with San, Wooyoung and Taehyun?
I'm not sure if those are the right names, but I hope they're friendly..

WOOYOUNG:

Someone help me. I'm surrounded by a nerd and a fetus. San is my only hope. I should probably be nice to them for Yeonjuni's sake. I don't think I'll be too good but I have a hunch I'm going to be the drama queen around here, and it's going to be FIRE.

SAN:

Wooyoung seems disgusted, I just hope he doesn't start any drama with these babies.. or with the other Choi's.

It will probably ruin Yeonjun's rep.
But enough about him, let's talk about me.

I'm missing my bestie Mingi Already, and I'm sure Wooyoung is missing Yeosang.

I said enough about him, I'm sure we will keep each other alive, I just hope there is no psychopaths here..

TAEHYUN:

Wow. I'm sitting in a room with people I've never seen before. I'm reading a book for fun, and these people are just starting at me.

Have they never seen a boy read a book?
Beomgyu? I hope he doesn't get himself in trouble, because if he does I'll have to deal with his rants. Which I'm NOT fine with, considering he whines too much. Yeonjun seems like a troublemaker, but Soobin looks mature and responsible.

Whatever. I should have known what I was getting myself into when I told Beomgyu.

HUENINGKAI:

The Atmosphere in the room feels awkward, I feel like I should do something.. Maybe I should speak.
But I don't know if they'll be annoyed.... What if they don't like me? Meh, I'm a cutie. But some people don't know what a cutie really is.. I'll keep quiet for now.
Other than this there isn't much going on in my head besides my plushies and egg tarts.

With the Choi's

"Are you guys ready to see each other?" Taeil asked while the cameras began recording.

"I'm ready." Beomgyu said.
"Yes." Yeonjun said.
"Yeah...?" Soobin said, but sounded more like a question.

"Aaaand- Open your eyes!" Taeil yelled.