William

I was at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. I go there when I'm bored or when I need to leave the house. I knew most of the workers by name I was friends with most of them but not him.

He came to me, a man of purple. By his purple uniform, I could tell he worked there. He wanted me to follow him, his eyes looked sweet but I could tell he didn't have good intentions.

I knew something was wrong but I followed. It's hard to tell someone why I followed him. He became my obsession. see every few months I find someone how I always want to be with. I was 13 at the time and so I always thought if something were to happen I would fight back and win, but I was ignorant. I was weak and in the back of my mind, I knew it. As we were walking I asked him his name and he stopped for a moment then continued he replied by saying "William my name is William Afton" I knew that name then it hit me. "Afton as in the co-owner William Afton" "yes" he replied with a smirk.

"Some People say you killed the 5 missing kids" he glanced at me to see my reaction. I had none. "you aren't worried?" "not really of you" he looked surprised at my answer "ok we are here, go in" I heard a faint click. I knew it was the lock locking. William pulled out a knife. the 4 other kids look surprised I had the face of I'm not impressed. He already killed two of the kids. One of them ran to the door and I yelled out "he locked it and he has the only key". The kid tried to open the door and failed, to make my statement true.

William looked impressed "I heard a click from the door and walking to here you had a key in your left pocket now it's in your right" he looked surprised. I noticed that he killed the 3rd kid and came to me blocking any exit. "Why the fuck aren't you scared" he yelled, "because death doesn't fucking scare me I think about it at least three times a day" he looked shocked if he wasn't holding a knife against me I might of laugh.

I took the opportunity to grab his knife. He was surprised and backed up. I didn't point it at him but insisted I turn to the last kid who backed away from me. I had the biggest smirk on my face as I wiped the old blood on my shirt as I slowly walked to him, while William just watched.

The kid is in a corner. I stab him in his stomach and slide the knife down, opening him more. I remove the knife and he slides down. I move the knife to eye level then start licking the blood off I looked at William his facial exception was WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!! Once the blood was licked off I handed the knife to William and asked told him "give me the key" "how do I know you won't go to the cops" "because if you go down I go with" "why" "today we both killed kids" his face said he understand gave me the key as I was about to open the door but stopped.

"what is it" "the blood" "what about it" "clothes" he look down and realize what I was talking about "fuck you right we can't go out there looking like this" I gave him a look of you are a fucking dumbass "oh that what you were saying" "yeah dumbass" "I have the knife" "you wouldn't" "not right now" "when does it close" "12:00 why?" "What time is it" "last I checked it was 8:34" "we were in here between 30 min to an hour" "at best it's close or is ten, worst nine" "best 2 hours worst 3" "fuck" "phones" "oh yeah" he reaches for his pocket "FUCK" "what" "left it out there" "let me check mine" "anything" "dead" "fuck" William sighs "let talk tell me about yourself William" "I kill kids, I'm a co-owner here" "nooo really." I said sarcastically