Courtney

Me and William fell asleep while waiting for it to be 12:00. It was quiet too quiet. I went to the door and opened it. I saw the animatronics walking around. I loudly gasped. They turned to me just then a hand covered my mouth pulling me back. I turn to find it was William "what the fuck" "shhhhh" "we need to leave right now" " yeah I know we had to leave through the vent".

I quickly said "you lead" "why you scared" William teased "I don't like spiderwebs" "ouch". Just then we heard banging on the door "We have to leave now rei" "William i'm in the vent" William looks at me with a wtf face "well are you coming" "go" William demand.

Just as we both get into the vent as the door bursts open the animatronics look around then Bonnie looks at the vent. I gasp. William tried to cover my mouth but he was too late. Turn around and we quietly but quickly go forward with William directing me.

we make our way outside it starts to rain "fuck" "what is it" "I need to go, William" "why" the rain was getting heavier I glazed at William. I touched my hair then looked at my hand it had black covering it. I wiped it on my shirt then I remember my younger sister Courtney "uh I have to find my sister Courtney" "oh you have a sister" "yes she was playing inside then I went with you" "do you need help" I looked at my hair, my sister was more important "yes I would love your help w-William" almost burst out in tears when William pulled me into his chest "it's ok, let it out i'm here" Willian said soothingly "it's just ever since my parents died and me being the 2nd youngest I needed to take care of Courtney" I cried "how old is Courtney" "7" "ah" "and my older sister Flame works all day and night to provide for us" "how old is she" "17" "thank you, William, I'll see you tomorrow". "Uhh, rei" "yes William" "your sister" "oh fuck, COURTNEY" William looked at me like really bitch "William can you check the front" "sure" "thank you, COURTNEY" "REI I FOUND HER" I ran to the front, to William, to Courtney.

thank you flame