Day of the unicorns

Commander: "as a matter of facts, i do Josh"
says the commander in a very serious tone, while helping Shimazu and Jacqueline get up.
Commander: "first up here's your new member, and he will start right now since you have a new mission"
Tenkei: "alright, i'll do my best, mr Gale it's an honor to be in your unit"
Shimazu looks weirdly towards tenkei then shrugs it off.
Shimazu: "so, what do we need to do today, old man?"
Commander: "quite simple Shimazu, we need to capture a resources outpost"
Shimazu: "Sweet this'll be a piece of cake, guess the old man went easy on you huh kid?"
Commander: " it's guarded by the unicorns"
Shimazu: *with a trembling voice* "I take that back"
Jacqueline: "you better..."
Commander: "now, i'll leave you to the mission, i know it's hard task but if you pull it of it will help all of us extremely"
The commander leaves the room as the team starts to regroup around a table with a 3D projection of the outpost
Josh:"alright team here's what we're gonna do, Line i want you to take down the phenex, the beetle's shots are the only thing that can take it down"
Jacqueline: "you got it i will snipe down that son of..."
Shimazu and Josh quickly gesture towards Tenkei who seems to be embarrassed.
Jacqueline: "a... gun, that's what i was gonna say, go on please"
Josh: "Shimazu, Tenkei you two will fight the banshee, i will take care of the unicorn, remember they will probably be in destroy mode and are piloted by three brothers who have been playing a lot together, fighting them separately is the best option"
Shimazu: "so dividi et impera, i'm down with that let's go"
The team goes to the hangar and jumps on their gunpla ready to take off, the commander salutes them as they rush out one by one.
They start going trough the mountains of the game world reaching a valley, at the center of it lies the outpost, they see the unicorns giving order to some zakus while others keep coming out and going towards a transport vehicle.
Jacqueline: "it's a factory... they are making NPDs"
Tenkei:"is that something you can do in the game"
Josh: "unfortunately for us, yes, we have no time to waist let's go"
Josh dives in plane form towards the unicorn gundam attracting its attention towards him quickly taking him away from the fight, tenkei skies to the bottom of the valley punching the banshee right in it's head, Shimazu leaps from the top shooting two missiles from the long barrel cannon that knocks him back and makes him land on top of two zakus destroying them. The phenex starts hovering above them ready to unleash its power but a shot coming from the top of the mountain stops it, it flies high to start searching for its objective. Meanwhile the ongoing fistfight between the banshee and the junk warrior is interrupted by rifle shots from the Gusion Ryusei-go.
Banshee pilot: "two against one huh, i guess you are scum after all, well i think it's time to show you the real deal"
The banshee pilot transforms the suit in destroy mode, opening its claws towards the junk warrior catching him in its grasp.
Banshee pilot: "not so cocky now hu kid, with your little punches how about a real weapon"
The banshee takes its rifle and starts shooting the junk warrior at point blank then throws it at the Gusion, who takes cover while dragging the warrior and shotting the banshee. The banshee also moves in cover position while shooting.
Shimazu "come on kid get up' you may fool him but not me, also i know it's not the time but how do you know joh's last name"
Tenkei moves upwards then exctracts two pistols and starts shooting at the banshee.
Tenkei: "it was the wildest of guesses, but i tried it and the commander didn't say a word so i figured i was right"
Shimazu:"well you better be careful with your guesses or you might get logged off, if you know what i mean, but you are cool and smart we should do something after this to know each other better, i am sure the others will be down for that"
Tenkei:"so you are not mad?"
Shimazu:"why would i? Josh is famous around the world, usually it takes newcomers a week to find out, i'm just surprised"
The banshee loads a powerful shot that it uses to destroy the cover spot where the renegades are standing.
Banshee pilot: "what you gonna do now? uh... stupid renegades, you think you can come here and destroy us without us putting up a fight?"
Shimazu: "we never said anything like that! We know well that you are a tough bunch but we aren't afraid of you, right kid?"
Tenkei: "right! We are the renegades after all, mr Shimazu-"
Shimazu: "enough with the mr. and ms. We are your friends you can call us with our names"
Tenkei: "alright Shimazu let's finish this, when i give you the signal shoot at my legs"
Shimazu: "what?! Are you sure?"
Tenkei: "yes!"
The junk warrior flies up using its boosters, the banshee quickly takes aim, he gives the signal to Shimazu who shoots at its legs making it fly even higher and avoid the banshee's shot, the falling legs create a column of smoke.
Banshee pilot: "what?! He just shot its ally? What are they doing?!"
The junk warrior falls down towards the banshee punching it and destroying its claw while clinging on to it and directing it towards the smoke cloud. Shortly after the smoke gets cleared out by two shots of the gusion long barrell cannon.
Shimazu: "Sir, finishing this fight"
The shots hit the banshee blowing it to pieces, the astray falls to the ground embossed by the explosion. The Gusion takes it and lays it against a wall sitting next to it.
Shimazu: " well kid we did it, that was reckless, but we did it nonetheless and that's what matters, now that we have time while the ohters take down the unicorns let's talk, explain to me what is this yu gi oh"
Tenkei: "alright i will gladly do so, by the way i like your Halo reference before, it was very funny"
The two suits stare to the battlefield while the pilots talk.