Dragon claws and beetle horns

The battlefield has a brief moment of silence as the battle on the ground quiets down. The calm is interrupted by the echoes of beams trough the valley.
In the sky the phenex is being targeted by the zaku Extreme beetle.
The two suits unaware of each other positions, the phenex being covered by clouds and the beetle being covered by the rocks.
After minutes of shooting the phenex dives town towards a spot on a mountain, its pilot shouts:
Phenex pilot: "the problem of being a sniper is maintaining the position!"
Sending its funnels after the beetle hidden behind that same spot, it comes out rushing with two pistols that it fires to cover itself but instead of running away turns directly towards the phenex.
Jacqueline: "you shouldn't just judge a book by its cover, you know?"
The Zaku takes out two heat axes and stops dead as the funnels of the phenex come towards it cutting them both in half.
Phenex pilot: "judging a book by its cover?! Ah! as if you were able to defeat me in a hand to hand fight, don't make me laugh renegade scum i might get distracted and destroy you"
Jacqueline: "you have a lot of nerve for someone who just lost the most important piece of their equipment"
The beetle rushes with powerful double axe swing, but the phenex outspeeds it going behind and hitting with a kick that sends the beetle flying down.
Phenex pilot: "Yeah, right my most important piece of equipment... gimme a break, do you even hear what you say?"
The phenex pulls out a beam axe and tries to close in on the beetle who is now escaping at high speed.
Jacqueline: "dammit, i was the one to judge to early, I thought that him driving the phenex meant he would only attack from the distance, but that's ok after all i've still got that..."
the phenex catches up to the beetle and they start trading blows while flying trough the massive land scape of the mountains.
The phenex grabs the beetle and drives it trough a mountain making it land on a peak.
The beetle slowly gets up as rubble and rocks fall down to the ground both heat axes in position and ready to fight.
Phenex pilot: "my, my, miss you really are stubborn. If i would have been you i would've given up by now"
Jacqueline: "oh really? Then i guess it's good that i'm not like you"
Phenex pilot: "why? Why do you talk like you are about to win? Don't you understand that our builds are perfect recreations? Capable of destroying the most insignificant scum like you"
Jacqueline: "see that's where the problem lies, they might be perfect but... with creativity you can do unimaginable things you know? Take this for example i am entomologist where is the insect gundam?"
Phenex pilot: "the... turn...A?"
Jacqueline: "cut that crap! There isn't a single insect gundam, my husband made this!"
The extreme beetle boosts towards the phenex cornering it, they engage in a hand to hand fight and both manage to take out each other's weaponry. They start fighting with punches and while it goes down Jacqueline manages to say.
Jacqueline: "HE MADE THIS, WITH HIS HANDS TO SHOW HOW MUCH HE LOVES ME AND YOU SAY IS UGLY AND CRAP?! ILL CRUSH YOUR STUPID HEADS TO BITS!"
The two suits are standing several feet away from each other. None of them has arms anymore, the phenex has turned to unicorn mode, parts and smoke are scattered everywhere.
Phenex pilot: "this is the last shot, you took me long enough but i'll finish you!"
The suits charge at each other mashing their horns, they clash and boost trying to push the other. The phenex horn starts to crack as the beetle pushes more and more impaling it trough the head and the torso. The pilot screams as he gets logged out by the sistem. The beetle throws down the body and while reaching the other suits to the ground lets out one last communication.
Jacqueline: "I haven't told you the best part, he used a real horn beetle to make the one for my gunpla, he is really caring... i really love him.
Hey chief the ground is clear you can stop the distractions"
Josh: "copy that let's get this over quick, we need to talk about the games to the kid"
Josh dives trough all the smoke clearing the sky leaving two suits in the air. Beams flash and clash as the suits try to get the upper hand with one another until josh transforms the heavy epyon in suit mode and drags the unicorn close to him with the whip. A beam saber fights start, the rude slashing of the unicorn is perfectly countered by The epyon precise movements to the point where it seems there is a professional fencer fighting in that machine. Not a single word is spoken throughout the whole fight neither from the fighters nor the suits on the ground. The clash continues as the epyon whips away the unicorn distancing him the epyon is untouched while the unicorn is pretty damaged. It throws away the beam saber then takes out a rifle shoots twice but the shots get deflected it lashes out with punches that get stopped by the epyon hands.
Josh: "you know the difference between dragons and unicorns? It's claws"

from the arms of Josh's suit the claws extend clinging on to the arms of the unicorn and ripping them right off. The unicorn gets thrown on top of a building, devasted it tries to stand up while from above the heavyarms shoots him in plane form, the sound of bullets echoing trough the valley like a dragon's roar.

After the battle the pilots meet up and capture the outpost, which begins to spawn astrays blue frame npds. Each of them with a specific job. Josh makes a tea table and spawns some sweets for them to eat while celbrating the rookies victory.

Shimazu: " you know it's a real fortune that we snatched this place just before the games started"
Josh; "indeed, it will continue working trough the truce meaing we'll get a lot of units for free"
Tenkei:" wait a second, do the olympic gunpla games take place even here? i tought it was just for the pve"
Jacqueline: "there is a truce designated just to play them, but don't think of them as the same games as the pve ones, and if you never played them... boy... you'll see what they have in store for you"