~10~

Hinata's pov
I was playing a match with everyone kageyama sent me a toss and it was too high and I missed it. Kageyama looked at me and sighed do you "have to fail at everything you do"
" I'm gonna get it next time I promise" the air became eerie I turned around and the rest of the team as well as the team we were playing was gone I looked back at kageyama who then slapped me in the face I fell to the ground and he kicked me in the stomach over and over again I closed my eyes then the pain stopped and I was at the fair again but this time when mom died I couldn't move to try and save her this scene repeated over and over and over again but each time it was a different person saving me and each time it was a different setting.

First it was kageyama saving me in the club room then suga saving me at the school gate each time was more gruesome than the last each time I couldn't save them and each time the blood stained my hands then it stooped after shota was bleeding out in my arms and the voice returned.
Its your fault
Its your fault
Its your fault
Its your fault
It's your fault
ITS YouR FaUlt
ITS YOUR FAULT
ITS YOUR FAULT

Dream end
Kageyama's pov
When everyone came to practice and saw hinata no one bothered to wake him practice was over and I was going to wake hinata but daichi stopped me "let him sleep he always looks like he needs the extra sleep anyways" we put him on the floor so that he if he wakes up suddenly he wouldn't fall.

The day passed quickly and honestly I missed hinata at lunch but shota and I hangged out I told him where hinata was but I didn't tell him about his breakdown. Shota told me that he woke up late and hinata left without him. When I came for evening practice hinata hadn't moved from where we put him but he no longer looked peaceful. In morning practice takeda had told us we had a match with nekoma when nekoma showed up they were suprised to see hinata asleep on the ground suga explained to nekoma about hinata looking tired and that he wouldn't be in the game today they understood but kenma looked slightly sad to not be able to play with hinata.

We start the first match and mid way while kurasuno was 14 and nekoma 16 I heard a small gasp I looked around and saw hinata with a terrified look on his face "hinata?" I said softly walking over to hinata everyone looked in my direction and everyone was suprised at hinata's expression eveyone hurried over to the hyperventilating hinata while trying not to crowd him on closer inspection hinata was trembling and mumbling something everyone was really worried about him.

Suga was telling hinata who was clutching his chest to breathe but hinata looked like he didn't hear daichi told suga to cover his mouth but hinata kept pushing suga's hand away. No one could calm him not even kenma so suga sent me to get shota.

Hinata's pov
I gasped and sat up tramatized from my long and horrible nightmare I was hyperventilating I couldn't breathe and I was mumbling it's all my fault, it's all my fault, it's all my fault I was so freaked out I didn't hear the panicked voices around me someone put a hand over my mouth but I was still terrified and I didn't want anyone touching me.
I grabbed my hair and curled up in a ball and started rocking myself back and fourth still mumbling I felt tears streaming down my face and I closed my eyes.

After awhile someone hugged me rubbing my back gently and a familiar voice said "it's okay, nothing is your fault you did nothing wrong" I stopped rocking and slowly opened my eyes and my blurred vision started to become clear my breathing was becoming steady and I stopped mumbling then I heard someone say "what was that?" It sounded like suga.
Then shota said softly in my ear "sorry about this" he looks at the both teams and says "shoyo's got really bad insomnia" then I hear kageyama's voice "that was insomnia it looked like he had a fit what the hell does he dream about" shota sighs "he never tells me so I don't know"
I was now calm but still shaken up by my nightmare because it was the worst one I ever had with my hands still trembling a little I stutter "I-Im sorry for making ever-ryone w-w-worry" I started to stand with shota's help " you dont have to apologize shoyo I'm just glad you okay" kenma says as he hugs me.

"H-how long have I been a-a-asleep?" I ask hugging kenma back kageyama says "we let you sleep the whole day"
Kenma and I both release from our hug I grab my bag "i-it was nice s-seeing you g-g-guys I said to the tramatized looking nekoma players I forced the best smile I could muster and left the gym shota was running behind me.

Hinata: "you dont have to come home with me. Footall pracgice isn't over yet."

Shota: "im coming with you just wait for me at the gate ok."

I nod and shota runs past me I was standing waiting for shota when kenma came up to me.

Kenma: "shoyo, when everyone was trying to calm you down your hair shifted. Are you wearing a hearing aid?"

Hinata:*sigh* "I might as well tell you. I got into an accident recently and my hearing was damaged so I can't hear without these high powered hearing aids."

Kenma:"you're okay now though right?"

Hinata:"yeah. I had my brother tell the team I had the flu because I didn't want to make them worried."

"Shoyo" kenma says "hmm?"
Kenma points and I look to the direction where kema points and see a shocked and hurt looking kageyama.

1037 words