~19~

Hinata's pov
Kageyama and I were changing I was trying to hold back tears while I think about what suga said to me when kageyama broke me out of my thoughts
Kageyama:"so what was that about, what were you and suga talking about."

Hinata:"nothing much dont worry about it."

Kageyama:"if you say so."

I started pretending to look for my shoes and I told kageyama to go ahead and leave I'll be right there.

When he closed the door behind him I let all the tears fall, I didn't want to cry too much because then my eyes would be red and puffy I tried to stop but they just kept flowing when I thought about what suga said "Hinata you're beautiful you don't need contacts and hair dye you should just be yourself because we'll always love you"

"I can't tell them I just can't" I started to wisper to myself "shota and I would be in even more trouble that we alredy are if we told them"
That is when I felt arms wrap around me and a hand rubbing my back.

A calm voice started to speak

???"hinata if the secret your keeping from us is causing you pain you should tell us so we can help you or if you don't feel comfortable you could just tell me"

I look up to see suga looking down at me with a worried expression I jump when I realise what was happening "I-I-Its nothing suga" I said as I pryed myself from suga's hug and wiped away my tears.
Then suga stood up and said "you wouldn't be crying if it was nothing hinata" I smile at suga and start to make my way to the bathroom to wash my face but when I opened the door I heard suga say "why can't you tell us or me what's hurting you I want to do anything I can to help hinata. I dont want to force you to say what you don't want to but you are clearly hurting."

( if i told you he might find out and hurt shota to hurt me, I already regret telling kageyama)

"If I told everyone they would hate me for how much I lie to them."

"Shit I said that out loud."

"I said that out loud too!"

I looked back at suga seeing his shocked face then I ran out of the club room.

Suga's pov
I started setting up the court when kageyama came into the gym

Suga:"where's hinata?"

Kageyama:"he can't find his shoes."

Suga:"oh, can you finish up here kageyama?"

Kageyama:"sure suga."

I left the gym and went to the club room as I was going to open the door I barely heard hinata's quiet voice "I can't tell them I just can't shota and I would be in even more trouble than we already are if we told them"

(Trouble? What kind of trouble)
I opened the door a little bit quietly when I saw hinata silently crying and shaking a little I wanted to figure out more but seeing hinata like that my motherly instincts kicked in.
I opened the door and hugged him and I rubbed his back to comfort him then I said " hinata if the secret your keeping from us is causing you pain you should tell us so we can help you or if you don't feel comfortable you could just tell me." he looks up at me and his sad watery eyes broke my heart he then jumps and has realization plastered across his face as he pryed himself away from me he said"i-i-its nothing suga."

I stood up and said " you wouldn't be crying if it was nothing hinata" he then smiled at me, but it made me feel worse for hinata because his smile looked so...painful.

He was about to leave when I said "why can't you tell us or me whats hurting you I want to do anything I can to help hinata. I don't want to force you to say what you don't want to but you are clearly hurting."

Hinata paused for a few seconds then he suddwnly said in a sad voice.

"If I told everyone they would hate me for how much I lie to them."

(What?!)
It suprised me when he said they we could never hate hinata. He then said "shit I said that out loud" (h-hinata cursed!?!?!?!)
"I said that out loud too." He slightly yelled
He then looked back at me then ran out leaving me with mixed emotions.

Hinata's pov
I run past kageyama to got to the bathroom in the gym I washed my face and looked at myself in the mirror my eyes were a little red but it was hard to see.
I smiled in the mirror and it was easy to see it was fake it looked forced I calmed myself a little and smiled again a huge grin was spread across my face it was good enough so no one would notice.

3rd person pov
Hinata came out of the bathroom and started practicing with kageyama as the team started to drift in everyone except tsukki and yama greeted hinata and the gym was once again lively.

Time skip last period
Hinata's pov
It was almost the end of the last period I had been called to princples office when I got to the office I knocked and heard the princple say "come in" I walked in and I saw shota his eyes looked terrified I then looked at the man next to him a tall man with straight black hair and blue eyes.

Shivers went down spine I soon recovered and said "hi dad, why are you here." In the calmest voice possible

Dad:"Its your mother she's in the hospital."

Hinata:"Really? What happened."

Dad:"Car accident. Anyway lets get to the hospital."

Hinata:"Okay dad.

I had my hands in my pocket the entire conversation because they were trembling.
As we were walking to the car which was right next to the third year building we bumbed into asai, daichi and suga.

Suga:"oh hi hinata and shota."

Shota:"h-h-hi."

Suga:"is something wrong."

Hinata:"its just a family emergency so I can't come to practice today, sorry.I would introduce you to my dad but we're in a hurry so bye guys."

We said our goodbyes dad was smiling and saying good bye to the third years too when we got into the car his smile fell and he glared at me for a few seconds before driving off within those few seconds of that glare I already knew, this wasn't going to end well for us.

Suga's pov
As I was talking to hinata I felt eyes burning into me shota was staring at me with pleading eyes I then looked at their dad who was just smiling while we had our conversation he looked like a nice man. I'm gling to tell daich and asahi about what happend today so we can all try and figure out what's going on.

1197 words
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

1197 words♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Wow Im soo happy🤗