hope

"I'm so sick of it!"

"Of what?!"

"Of this, of you! You are so controlling and you never give me the chance to live my life, to live my own life"

"You are unbelievable! It's because I love you! It's because I don't want to lose you!!"

"Yeah? Well maybe you already did..."

Those were our last words to eachother. Our last words before I left, tears streaming over my face, my legs having a difficult time walking straight and not falling.

I ran away,

Maybe I shouldn't have....

Was it really over? That's the only question that flew my mind.

It wasnt my fault though, I've been having a really hard time lately.

My parents never came, never called, never wrote a letter, after the day they left the Fairchild's house they left my life. I don't even know if they're still alive... It felt like it was my fault I've lost them, although I had nothing to do with me. Something in me tells me that it wasn't their choice either. They wanted to reach out to me but they couldn't. I was the only one who thought that way, the others all knew the truth... after I left they had a much wealthier life and they loved it. They had to choose between money and me which apparently wasn't that hard of a choice.

After I lost my 'family' I completely changed. I changed into a control freak, I had become possessive over Miles and he couldn't stand it.

I understand it though, I wouldn't be able to love a control freak myself but  he needs to understand my side of the story too. I've lost 2 families already, I wouldn't be able to lose a third and unfortunately, Miles was my third family.

And I've lost him.

I didn't know where to go, I still don't... I can't go back to the Fairchilds, I can't look into his eyes ever again. It would break me. If they would even let me in again.

I am sitting at the station right now, silently crying while hugging my knees. I am waiting for the next train to arrive and get me the hell out of this place, hopefully to a better live.

Hopefully to a better future.

Hopefully to a better love...

------------------‐--
I'M BACK BITCHES!!!!!