vroom vroom bitch

Miles pov.

I've been driving around town for a really long time right now. Slowly I start losing hope.

She probably left town a long time ago, I'll never be able to find her.

A sudden thought jumped up into my head. If you want to leave town as fast as possible, the best was is by train.

With that I drove to the trainsration, I felt a little bit of hope starting to come back and my heart fluttered by the thought of seeing my beautiful girl back.

When I arrived I parked my car and almost ran to the platform. I felt a little bit of tears in my eyes from excitement.

I walked in and looked around. I bumbed into a guy around my age, he had a cute little brother.

"Oh I'm sorry." I said.

"No problem but I should watch where you walk. Not everyone is gonna appreciate you walking into them."

"I know, I'm sorry. I'm just looking for someone. If you see a girl, our age, y/h/c, y/e/c, (ways to describe you) pleace tell her I'm looking for her. My name's Miles."

"I will, I will. Hope you find her dude!"

"Yeah me too, I've made a huge mistake. I love her, I don't want to lose her."

With that I turned around starting to walk away until I heard the boy yell.

"Fuck!"

I turned around seeing the guy starting to freak out. He ran up to me and asked.

"Hey do you know where my brother is? Have you seen him walk away? I'm sure he was still here when you came."

"Oh no, I'll help you look." I know I should be looking for y/n but I felt guilty. If I hadn't talked to this guy he wouldn't have been distracted and he would've seen his brother walk away.

"I'll go look there and you'll look there, I promise you we'll find him. Don't worry." I said, I pointed left for him and right for me. We both started to walk away and look for his brother.

I got off the platform and started looking on the parking lot.

I've been looking for quite a long time now but I haven't found anything.

I felt really bad but I decided to go back and tell the bad news to the guy, maybe he had found his brother?

I walked onto the platform and looked around for the guy a little.

I finally found him walking towards the shop with a happy look on his face. When I looked in the direction he was looking I saw something I never thought I see again.

My girl standing there with the little brother and a smile on her face. Was she happy? No, it'll probably just be an act or something. For the public right.

What the hell, why am I still standing here, I should go towards her!

I started making my way in her direction but there were a LOT of people, I was having a hard time punching people out of the way or asking others to let me pass. I was screaming y/n's name but she didn't seem to notice. I cant blame her, there are a LOT of people here.

When I finally reached the shop I came to the conclusion that the love of my life wasn't here anymore. I looked around but I couldn't see her,

Until...

I've spotted her with the two brothers, they were making their way towards a train.

Is she going to leave with them?

No, she can't. After all this time looking for her I can't give up now.

I ran towards the train but when I finally reached it, the doors closed and the train was ready to leave.

I saw her there, sitting with a laugh on her face.

The train left.

This was my last chance and I've ruined it. I was too late.

I started crying a little. I've just seen the love of my life leave me.

Wait... she didn't know I was looking for her? That fucking asshole probably didn't tell her about me.

I need to find her, I need to get her back. I've come this far, I can't give up now.

"Excuse me, where does this train stop?" I asked a random person walking by.

"This train has only one more stop, the airport."

Fuck

Fuck fuck fuck!!

I ran to my car, I need to get there before she does!