4

It's in the header!
Vote and comment

Content warning.
I wrote this when I was really mad. And looking back at this I'm thinking  "BOY I sound really pissed off" 😅😅😅😂

But still I believe what I said has some truth behind it.........

And yeah...... Huge thanks to those BIG FAT FUCKED UP POSH SRI LANKANS..

| *dies from all the brain cells I lost just by thinking about them *|

OMG WISH I COULD USE THE SCHOOL NAMES

.<if you know.....you know and I gotta say that this does not apply to all but the vast majority! >.

Okay I get it but hay probably you also must be coming from a poss scl.
Like the holy set of schools or what ever......

[ if you go to one you may have seen those posts about holy set of schools and couple schools...like girls from this school should date boys from this school and blah blah blah..... And I know people that have said........

"omg that guy is so nice and so cute but he goes to" #&*] <'"  school and what a shame that is.. If he went to %#£&0* I could have dated him!"

And I was like "What the actual fuck!"

[ sorry if your brain died]

AND TO ALL THE ENGLISH SPEAKING ASSES OUT There THAT USE IT AS A WEAPON TO HUMILIATE OTHERS HERE'S A TRIBUTE TO YA ALLLLL..

-WIPES MY DROOOL OFF -

PUH IMA YELLING LITERALLY..

😵😵😵😵🤪😳

For the darling buds who didn't get this.... English is something our beautiful DOWN TO EARTH  Sri lankens used to flaunt themselves and show themselves  superior....

I'm so sick of it!