cats giraffe collection

cats house: night: cats pov 

me, jadey and tori were at my house for a sleepover, we were gonna have at tori's house but jade didn't wanna have to dell with Trina, and Jade doesn't like the idea of tori inside her house so we had to have it here. 

"hey cat, can you show me your giraffe collection," asked tori "you just had to ask, didn't you vega" snaped jade "yea I did, I wanna know where she got them and there names"

ok well, there's Mr. purple, my first stuffed giraffe, I got him for Christmas when I was five by my nona, then there's spooky, he's a Halloween giraffe, from jade she gave this to me when we were in kindergarten, it was my first Halloween in a new city and jade was my only friend so she gave me spooky, Charley the Christmas giraffe was given to me by my mom and brother, eille the easter giraffe was given to me by my dad before he left for a business trip,  then there's my valentines day giraffe named liberty she was given to me by Robbie for valentines day, my favorite one is Alice, she was given to me as a "sorry" present by beck and jade when they tried to get me and Robbie together.     

"cool collection," said tori "but I have one more to add to that, this is crystal, the heaven giraffe shes a- I cut her off LIMED EDITION!!!!!!! I scream running up to hug tori and get crystal.

"cat and your giraffes" jade sighs standing up to get spooky once she sets down again she pulls something from her pocket, "what's that," I ask "its a friendship ring, it has mine yours and becks names on it," she says as she tied the ring on a string like the one her promise ring is on and puts it on spookys neck. "thanks guys, I'm lucky to have you guys as friends".