cry prt.1

I was in a weird mood to write something sad so I decided on this song as a 2 parter, enjoy WARNING: dark theme and topic ahead, you have been warned.

jades pov:

I was walking to the asphalt cafe, I got my food and sat at our usual table with the rest of the gang, "hey hey" sang Robbie as he came and sat by tori and Andre, "what you up to rob" asked Andre "my mamaw wants me to come over after school and help her work the microwave, and cats coming with me" "noooo!!!!" screamed cat "I don't want to, she hates me" "she doesn't hate you cat" replied Robbie, "yea she does, remember last time she asked me about my hair color and said I have psychological problems and I didn't get to play baby golf" replied cat pouting 

"anyway, I have to go," I said as I got up and walked away

jades pov

after sikowitzes class, I walked over to tori's locker to give her theater history book back,  "hey vega, here's your theater history back" "thanks, why is it black now" she asked as I handed her the book "I have black paint" I replied smiling as I walked to my locker to get my notebook for English when I saw my boyfriend beck walk up to me, "jade" he said, I look up at him "what" I said then before I knew it I was being dragged by the wrist to the janitor closet by beck, he shut the door and turned to me "what" I asked "I-we need to break up" he said, my heart felt like it had just been ripped out of me then ran over by a bus. I stormed out of the janitors closet my bag on my shoulder, screw class I thought as I ran out to my car and started to drive home.

when I got home I ran up to my room attempting to avoid my father, stepmother, and brother. when I got up to my room I shut the door then threw my bag on the floor and plopped down on my bed, and cried myself to sleep, the next morning I woke up and started getting dressed for school, I put on a dark purple shirt with a back cardigan black jeans and black don martins, I grabbed my bag, pearphone, earbuds, and keys and I walk out to my car and drove to the school when I got there I saw beck and alissa making out by his locker, I put my stuff in my locker then rand to the bathroom and locked myself in a stall I took my razor blade from my pocket and started staring at my wrist.....

a/n: cliffhanger, sorry I tried to get something out to yall, I'm sorry if it's bad but yea. ill try to get the second part out tomorrow or sometime this week. bye :)