Meeting liam

Ana// ok so I said this was gonna be a victorious only one-shot but I had this idea yesterday and for some reason, I was thinking of frozen so yea...

"Dad, I need to talk to you," said Fallon "what"? said blake "I want you to meet someone" Liam walks in and puts his arm around Fallon. "who Liam, I've already met him, he was your fake husband," said blake  "dad, We would like you blessing of our marriage," said Fallon "Marriage...?" asked blake "yes," said Fallon "I'm sorry, I'm confused, I thought he was only a one-time thang, to get out of marring jeff and saving my company," said blake  " well, it was but then we fell in love" replied Fallon, "Fallon, No one is getting married," said blake firmly "Wait, what"? asked Fallon "May I talk to you, please, Alone". asked blake "No. Whatever you have to say, you can say to both of us" "Fine. You can't marry a man you just met" "you can if it's true love" said Fallon "Fallon, what do you know about true love" asked Blake "More than you. All you know is how to shut people out" said Fallon "You asked for my blessing, but my answer is no. Now, excuse me, I have a meeting to attend to" said Blake "Wait, Dad, no, no, please. I can't live like this anymore"  "then leave" said Blake "What did I ever do to you" asked Fallon "Enough, Fallon" "No, Why? Why do you shut me out"?!
"Why do you shut the world out"?!
"What are you so afraid of"
"I said, enough, Fallon, leave my office and take your husband with you" said Blake