Chapter 17

(Heads up! My chapters might take longer to be posted due to fact that I'm wearing long fake press on nails that make it harder to type.
I should've thought about this before I put them on.
👄
👁👄👁
Also theres gonna be different characters from different shows throughout the story so you wanna pay attention so you can find them )

Chapter 17, you didn't know?

Type of chapter: Fluff
Length: 350 - 650 words
Looked over/ revised: Not really

My POV

Giyuu was left inside of the butterfly mansion to cure his health, he's slowly walking towards the kitchen to grab a rice ball.

"I'm alright Murata, you don't need to follow me..." Giyuu slowly stopped walking and turned around to face the black haired man. "N-No No! I am willing to help you Giyuu-san!" Murata kept a close eye on Giyuu as h sighed and kept on walking.

They made it to the kitchen, where greeted by Aoi, who was making some more rice balls, and placing them on a tray. "Here you go Giyuu-sama! And you too Murata!" She gave the men there trays and slightly watch as they sat down.

"So, *munch* how's
your healing going..?" Murata said looking up at Giyuu, who was already looking at him. "I'm fine, most of the pain has gone away."Murata just hummed in response.

Each male shared a couple laughs and finish eating. They both got up and walked down a hallway. "Ok, Murata I can take it from here."giyuu turned and faced him, the black haired male just smiled and walked away.

This room was really dark since it's day time and a certain person should be awake at the moment. The dark blue haired male slowly opened the door and closed it right behind him, so no sunlight can enter.

A little boy was playing with a stuffed toy, it looked like a moshi-moshi but with jet black hair with a hat that blended in perfectly it was called 'emo teen',
this plush also had a stoic expression.

Well this boy had multiple; a cherry red haired one it was called 'cherry boi' ,

a pink haired one who had a word written that said 'Darling' ,

one with brownish black hair had a weird hand 'parasyte' like creature one it ,

a blonde haired one with glasses at it said 'saltyshima ' on the side of it,

one of them had an undercut with black hair and had a pissed look but a faint blush appeared on it cheeks it was called ' a tsundere clean freak',

and one of them had black hair with dark unseeable eye bags and it was called 'L' .

These where all made by Kanao. A small blonde looked up and stared at giyuu before jumping on him. "Hey there Zenitsu." Giyuu lightly hugged the blonde aqnd rested him on a futon.
"I came to visit you since everyone left,

so how's it going?" Zenitsu nodded and ran to get one of his stuffed toys. He came back with what seemed to be all of them. (7 of them) Zenitsu gave Giyuu a couple of them while he (Zenitsu) stating to play with them.

"Oh, you wanna play together?" Zenitsu looked up and smiled. "Ok so let's play superhero.." Zenitsu nodded and they began playing. "Now I, Cherry boi will steal all the cherries in za warldo!!" Zenitsu giggled and made 'emo teen' fly in the air, "wsh! Pow! Pow!" Cherry boi and emo teen crash into each other, not fighting over domination ( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) sadly cherry boi lost.

"Oh no! I lost!" Giyuu fell on his back, making dramatic noises and movements. Zenitsu laughed and stood up and did a victory pose.
"You win for now' I'll be back!!!"  Giyuu looked at Zenitsu who was still playing with the plushies.
"Wanna play again?"
"Y-Yeah...!"

The end

"Why is he acting so different..?"

"You haven't notice..?"

"W-What....?"

"You know he's a _______"

"......"

"You really didn't know..."

"......"