Ch. 20

Chapter 20, The three

..........

So there's only gonna be like five chapters left guys, I'm sorry but i didn't think people who actually read it and enjoy it. I'm starting to lose motivation so I'm trying to make this easy and fast.

............

Type: , fluff, comedy,

Length: 852 words

Revised/Edited: Yes?

............

"Jordyn! You bitch, wake your ass up!"

Jordyn passed out after losing a little too much of blood. Kayla is trying to wake her back up, but this will take a while.

Tanjiro and Sanemi are fighting a demon down by the mansion.

Sabito and Nezuko are fighting a demon deeper into the forest while Jordyn, Elijah, and Kayla are fighting a demon. Elijah is holding it back until Jordyn regains her consciousness.

.........

Elijah looked back at Jordyn and smiled and he didn't notice Kayla smirking at him. But he couldn't look for long until the demon tried stabbing him.

The demon has hands like knives, they can cut you with a single poke. Elijah used his blade to stop the demon from touching him.

He charges at the demon and swung his blade, the demon missed and disappeared. Kayla went to Elijah to get his attention.

"She's fine, she's getting back up now." Slowly Jordyn got back up, rubbing her forehead.

"H-Hey guys, sorry for falling asleep for so long, I had an amazing dream."

Kayla dragged Jordyn to them and asked her what was her dream about.

"It's was about that one time where Muzan had his hair down and was at Rui's house!"

Kayla and Jordyn started spin around and squeal.

"I KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!"

"YES AND HE LOOKED FINE AS HELL!"

Elijah rolled his eyes and searched for the demon.

"That can make a pussy throb."

Kayla said grabbing a snack she had on her, giving some to Jordyn.

"I- I was just about to say that can make a pussy throb!" Elijah sighed and kept on looking for the demon.

"Where's the demon?"

He looked towards the two fan girls as they walked towards a figure on the ground, Kayla and Jordyn began lightly kicking it.