Sledge's Ship

Deep in space, a large ship which holds many of the universe most dangerous criminal.

Four alien generals await their mighty leader.

"I did it, I finally did it, I have captured those freaks and over 100 of Space Bullion will be fine", said Sledge.

"Does that mean we can finally get married Sledgum", said Poisandra as he she hug her fiance.

"Yes Poisy, we will", said Sledge as he and Poisandra made kissing sound, "Fury, Wrench, Curio, released all of the prisoners except my resent captured in solitary confinement".

"Yes master Sledge", said Fury.

"Will do", said Wrench.

"Yeah finally, that mean cake!", shouted Curio in happiness as the three head to cells and release the monsters.

Many of the Vivixes put on the decorations and other things for their master wedding.

Fury look at solitary confinement cell, "You heard that you freaks, Master Sledge is having a wedding and your not invited, to bad for you, I wonder will the cake have vinegar and not made by Cavity".

The little eye hole of the door open and a long tongue quickly took the keys from Fury which he wasn't aware of want happen.

10 minutes later, the wedding have been finalized and many monsters are siting.

"I'm my god, the cake I always wanted", said Poisandra as she saw the wedding cake created Cavity.

"But that not all Poisy, my Vivix have taken a very famous person on Earth to wed us", said Sledge.

"Get your filthy hands off of me you miscreants", said a voice sound like an old man, it was an short alien which resemble white Scottish terrier.

"Silence Finster, we need someone married us like you since you did it once", said Sledge.

"Okay okay, if I do it then I'll go", said Finster.

"Yes, then we'll pay you to not tell the Galactus Federation, The Plumbers, or S.P.D.", said Sledge.

"I won't tell a soul, now I need to be prepared", said Finster.

"Just hurry up, the lady is waiting", said Sledge then left him alone.

"Now time for a little sabotage", said Finster then head off as he put a badge on a wall, a badge with a green hourglass markings

Meanwhile with the empty cells with no monsters, a dark blur fur tendrils used the key to unlock it.

It now time, Sledge is wearing a tuxedo and Poisandra is wearing a wedding gown.

Finster arrived with a book and wearing a priest, "Lady and gentle monsters, today is a...".

"Just skip to the I Do, we waited for this moment for over 65 million years", said Sledge.

Wrench and Curio notice a tear coming from Fury.

"Fury, are you crying?", said curious Wrench.

"No, it just space dust in my eyes", cried Fury as he obviously lied.

"Do anyone here object of these...", said Finster then he stop again.

"NO ONE HERE IS TO OBJECT OUR WEDDING, YOU HERE ME!!!", shouted Poisandra as the monsters got spooky.

"That my Poisy", said Sledge as he like what he see.

"Okay then, then I pronounce you monster and...", said Finster then he got interrupted again.

"Well I object!", shouted a familiar voice in the shadow, it was Cinos The Werehog.

"Cinos, how did you....", said Sledge then Fury notice he don't have the keys, "Fury!!!!!".

"Master Sledge, I could explain", said Fury.

"MARRY US, NOW!", roared Poisandra then notice Finster was gone.

"Finally, you took your time", said Finster.

"We like to make dramatic entrances", said Cinos then behind him are his Savage Ravagers, Buck, Stitch, Toothless, and Rufus.

"Finster, you....", said Sledge then the ship got hit, he look and saw many Plumbers ships.

"Sledge, by the order of the Plumbers, you are under arrest", said Max Tennyson via com.

"I'm done here, so long", said Finster as he head to an escape pod and left the ship as he headed back to Earth.

"ANYONE WHO CAN GET THEM, WILL HAVE THREE SQUARE  MEAL OF THERE CHOICE!!!!!", roared Sledge as he pointed at Cinos and his brother.

Many of the monsters get up and charge at Cinos and the Ravagers, but the blue mutant over them as they follow his brother as a distraction.

"You ruin my wedding dog, but it all your fault Fury!", shouted Poisandra.

"1st of all, here the key back", said Cinos then he throw the key on the ground, "2nd, spin dash time!".

Cinos form a spike ball and attack the ship from the inside as case it to be unbalanced then he saw it.

"Before I leave, here's a gift from me to you", said Cinos as he throw a present at Fury and quickly sprint tomthe door before it was  close.

"What is it, only one sock, a ball of chew up gum...", said Fury annoyingly.

"Give me that, this is all your fault for....", said Sledge as he opened the box which reveal to be, "IT'S A BOMB!!!!".

The front of the ship exploded and make it split in have, two pieces of Sledge's ship drift away.

The Plumbers use their tractor beam to catch the from of Sledge's Ship but the other half was heading to a portal that just appeared out of nowhere as he suck that half then vanishing.