Etheria Part 2: Monster, Monster

Cinos Spin Jump over Badussa and land on the ground on all fours.

"Cinos The Werehog, you been a pain to many of us monsters for years, finally you will die!", shouted Badussa then lift his pendant which shoot a beam.

Cinos deflect the beam with metal claws, the beam hit a bush which turned to stone.

"Nice try Badussa but you know monsters have bad aiming", said Cinos.

"Silence, time to put this dog down", said Badussa then he raise his sword and charge to Cinos, the dog then shapeshift both his arms into metallic sword-like blades as the two sword fight.

The two mysterious being fight, She-Ra back away from them.

"Hordak's wish ruin everything!", shouted Frosta.

"WHAT, I thought wishing is just a joke!", shouted Hordak in anger.

"Well, you did make a wish then it happens", said Entrapta then  Hordak made a grin in his face.

Back to the fight.

"I just realized something dog, your alone but I'm not, get them Vivix!", shouted Badussa then many Vivix come out of the ship, one of them jump to a push as seem to vomit from the crash.

Many of them surrounded Cinos as they're preparing for battle.

"Vivix, Putty Patrol, Triptoids, it doesn't matter, you walking salad are going down", said Cinos then he shapeshift his arms into gattling guns, retract his tendrils which turned into saws, drills, blades, etc, and turn the tip of his tail into a hammer.

The Vivix charge at the Werehog but he easily took them down, many by many.

Meanwhile in the restroom of the ship.

"Is it finally over, that damn Poisandra, that damn Sledge, their damn wedding, it so....", said an armored alien that is theme after an ammonite.

Snide look around and saw the ship, "Geez, I thought we got hit by a fricking asteroid, not crash land on a stupid planet again".

Snide slowly when to the light as he saw Badussa, many Vivix, and Cinos fighting.

"Hmmm, seem like Sledge is not here, I'm can roam free", said Snide then thinking, "I wonder if my old friend survive too, in solitary confinement".

Back to the fight.

"You worthless Vivix, form into Vivizords!", shouted Badussa as many of the Vivix gather around and piled each other.

Three Vivizords, large cow-like reptiles with large fists have been form.

The Vivizords step over many trees and almost at She-Ra and her friends.

"Now you will finally be destroyed mutt, you will meet your....", said Badussa then he got stung in his hindquarters, "RAHHHH, what the hell was.... was.... that... for".

"Okay now that just....", said Cinos then saw a bunch of people who seem to be aliens.

"Hey you, who are you, what going on...", said She-Ra then Cinos cut her off.

"Wait, I have an idea", said Cinos then he grab She-Ra then throw her at one of Vivizords.

"WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!", screamed She-Ra as he fly like a torpedo as lung her sword at the beast, went threw it's chest which cause that Vivizord to fall down and explode.
Rnj
"Don't worry Adora, I got you", and Swift Wind as he caught Adora as she now on his training  to animalistic voice.

"Well sorry, they shove me in the restroom for saying crap for their stupid wedding", said Snide.

"No excuses Snide, get us out of here!", shouted a female.

"Geez alright, I'll have to the spare keys Sledge have in case his stupid henchmen lose it", said Snide then he search for the spare keys.

Back at the battle.

"CHAOS BREATH!!!!!", shouted Cinos as he unleashed a beam of Chaos energy from his mouth which slices the left arm of a Vivizord.

Cinos retracted his wings from his back, lunged towards the Vivizord as he formed his hand to drills as he went inside the monster.

Cinos drill out from the monster from the head, the Vivizord slowly fall down like a tree as it exploded.

"Okay, one more to go", said Cinos as the last Vivizord remain.

She-Ra and Swift Wind landed to check out to see is everyone is okay.

"Is anyone alright", said She-Ra.

"We're fine, we just go someone who is sleeping", said Catra as Scorpia is carrying the sleeping Badussa.

The Vivizord saw the She-Ra and her friends, it slowly head towards them.

"Adora, that giant monster what ever that is!", shouted Catra as the Vivizord was a few feet away but was stop.

"HEY UGLY!", shouted Cinos as he grab the Vivizord by the tail as he lift him with ease.

Cinos spin around and around then threw the monster out of the strange planet it head to a star, causing the monster to burn and explode.

"Yes, MONSTER EXTINCT!!!!", shouted Cinos then pull a guitar from his pouch and sing, "🎵I am the champions my friend...🎵".

As Cinos sing in victory, Catra bonk him in the back of his head with the telescope which made him unconscious.

"Okay, these two guys have to answer for what just happen and who are they", said She-Ra then look at the two strange being.

Back at the crash ship of Sledge.

"Alright, I'm back with the spare keys, I can't believe they put it under a freakin' mat", said Snide as he open the door.

"Finally, we are free", said the male voice who seem to resemble a metal lion-like creature with wings.

"Indeed darling, what will be do next", said the female who look human but have a scorpion-like armor.