Faught=Cheese?(A.I. Generated...Cheese?)

(A/N: Literally have no idea how faught turned into cheese, and then into a Panini recipe...?)

Faught by Her.

Cheeses have been used for centuries by chefs as a simple and delicious protein option and yet there's nothing quite like the real deal.
The Japanese may not have invented the cheeseburger, but they've served it to a million fans, proving that creating a savory treat is not necessarily a knock on the original flavor.
1. Muenster

So our first must-have protein in Japan is cheese, right? Well, not exactly. Muenster is a brand of German-style German-style cheese that's popular in Japan. However, it's really a soft white cheese that's commonly found in restaurants.

It's aged for a week or so and can be found in the supermarket but it will not be a must-have in a home cook's kitchen. So, let's not get ahead of ourselves by setting out on a quest for the perfect blend of flavor in our meal.

Next, we need to define what it is that we want to put in our tortilla. No one can expect you to rip apart a tortilla to find out the ingredients because you don't really know what you're looking for. This, I think, is a very good idea because you will be better able to select only those ingredients that you can enjoy and leave the rest for another time.

A decent taco filling will usually consist of some kind of meat, lettuce, sour cream and diced or chopped tomatoes and onions, plus cheese. 

I guess that's it for today's casserole. If I ever make cheese again, I'm going to put a few extra ramekins around to hold the chunks of broccoli and slivered almonds.

Chicken Cordon Bleu Panini

 Ingredients

 1 (8oz) can chicken broth

 1/2 teaspoon cream of chicken soup

 2 (16oz) cans cream of mushroom soup 

 1 teaspoon white pepper

 2 teaspoons dry mustard 

 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce

 2 tablespoons butter

 1 egg 

 4 pieces of bread

 Quartered4 slices bacon

 Salt and pepper to taste