OC Hazbin Hotel

Informations:(my oc)

Name: Allison Angel (human name: Alice Anderson)

Death date: December 10 1885

Reason of death: shot in the heart and eye by her former master and was eaten by wolves in a snowy night

Demons called her: The Dream demon (like the dorito we all known and love)

Nicknames:(☆theirs ♡hers

•Charlie:

♡ Nanny, Alice, Wolf mom

☆ young mistress, wolf pup, princess

•Vaggie:

♡ Alice, Wolf mom, Miss Angel

☆ sweetie, wolf pup, Miss Vaggie

•Angel dust:

♡ bluberry pimp, Wolfie, sexy wolf (which is annoying to her)

☆ spider, bubblegum, young lad

•Alastor:

♡ Cipher, Dreamon, Mutt (more of an insult than a nickname), dear, darling

☆ Bambi reject, red clad, radio host, static

Ability:

•Azur-Pryokinesis-manipulates blue fire

•Cryokinesis-manipulates ice

•Umbrakinesis-manipulates shadow

•Haemokinesis-manipulates blood (sometimes use it to kill demons faster if shes in a hurry or just didn't want to deal with the demons rant)

•has the ability to got to other demons mind or dream

•summons weapons (mostly cards and knives)

•Telekinesis-manipulation of objects or people using his/her mind

•flexible

•Can change her hair into a black-tared tentacles

•Teleportation

• summons shadow demons mostly her dragon monster Leviathan and Vepara

• she basically have the same power as the dorito but doesn't want to use it only to protect the royal family

Bit of her backstory: when she was young her parents left her in the snowy forest while they died she doesn't remember her parent's death but she always consider deers are bad luck cos all she remember before her parents death was a deer standing next to a tree few feet away from them she was later found and was adopted by the servant of a manor next to the forest she was found they thought her all the she need to know in being a loyal servant as well as how to use weapons to protect her masters. She is also friends with the daughter of her masters name Ruby the girl with a blue eye and blood red hair she always love to were red because it was her favorite color she also loves roses she would smile whenever she sees one thats why Allison would always plant roses. But us time pass and they are now older Allison became Ruby's personal butler/maid while Ruby was married to a wealthy greedy man they had a son Copper who had a Copper colored eyes and blood red hair. Ruby died while giving birth to Copper and is now the responsiblity of Allison to take care of Copper and also being the butler of the greedy husband of Ruby. She was force to kill people that double cross her master under his command cos if she doesn't Copper will die by the his hands. So everytime she kills a person she would put a black rose over the body. She was was also force to eat the hearts of her every victim that her master force her to kill. Until one day she had enough she told all the staff and her parents to leave the manor with Copper so they wouldn't be killed when she fights her master. Copper wouldn't leave his mother figure and would tell her to run away with them but she told him it was the only way to buy them some time to escape and before she left she gave Copper her pocket watch as to stop him from crying. With that being said she run back and fought her master they continue to fight in the forest where she was abandon and her parents death. They fought until her master got a shot in her heart while she was laid down her master last word to her before shooting her in the eye was "should of followed my order instead of being disobedient". When her masters left wolves start to go to her and eat her the lasting she saw was the same deer looking at her as she died. When she fell in hell she did everything to survive she met Mothena who was a close friend of hers. She later became the Royal family's personal butler after she saved Charlie from the Extermination Angel. She also became a mother after she found and adopted a baby mouse demon who she later name Ruby the same as her best friend and because of her ruby red eyes she also tought her the same thing her adoptive parents thought her. She also approve of Charlie's idea of the Happy Hotel. She also met Alastor and has a love hate relationship with him Hate cos his a deer demon as well as a powerful overlord love she has a tiny crush on him but hid it.

Personality:

• Hardworking,

• Quiet,

• Submissive,

• Caring even though she looks like she doesn't,

• Sadistic-ish,

• Overprotective,

• Sometimes salty,

• Only smiles at whoever she is close with,

• Sometimes competative,

• Kind,

• Loving,

• Has a motherly aura around her,

• Bookworm,

• Curious and fascinated on learning new things,

• Has a dream-like tone and a british accent,

• Can be a bit of a tease on Alastor.

(I wasn't able to draw her work look or what she look like if she was working in the Happy/Hazbin Hotel so this is her new version)