I Didn't Think It Was True

(Shinsou POV) 8:03 am

I was walking towards U.A. and saw something I wish I would unsee.

Is that, that Monoma guy in class 1-B giving Izuku forehead kisses?! W-Why? Is this just a nightmare? 

I pinch myself, hoping to wake up.

I then see Izuku turn to me and is... Is that a tear on his cheek? I have a gut feeling that this probably connects to the blue-pinkish color I saw in Izuku's eyes yesterday. 

Don't worry Izuku, I'll save you. Though, for now, I need to process what the hell is going on...

I start walking towards the dorms and as I sit on a couch I sense someone behind me. I quickly turn around and see Kaminari

"What are you doing here?" I ask irritated.

"Chill bro, I was just going to ask if you're okay. I saw your slutty boyfriend or shall I say ex with Monoma," Kaminari states, rolling his eyes at the word 'boyfriend'.

"He's not slutty. Don't talk bad about him. We may not be dating but, I still care for him. Now, leave me the fuck alone," I scorn. Wait, he said 'Monoma' so casual. Does he know him? Hmmm...

"No need to be that way Hitoshi. I've known you since we were 15 until you blocked me out of your life. I still don't know why~," Kaminari says while wrapping his arms around me. 

"Ohohoho, you know exactly why Denki Kaminari. You were taking fucking advantage of me. And, that kiss, that disgusting kiss," I say lividly as I take his arms off of me.

"You know that isn't true, baby~. I was and still am a good kisser," Kaminari says, not denying taking advantage of me.

"Oh, I know for a fact that, that's a fucking lie. Sigh, I know you aren't going to leave me alone so I'm just gonna go to my dorm for now," I sigh out annoyed.

"Bye, Kaminari," I then start walking towards my dorm. 

When I open my door I automatically get pushed inside on top of my bed. I then hear my door close.

"Hey! What the hel- Mmmph~" I get cut off by Kaminari forcing a sloppy kiss.

"Is that better, baby~? Am I finally good enough for you? I don't know what you saw in that rapini-haired kid," Kaminari states questioningly.

"I saw good qualities in him, something that you never had. And no, you got even worst at kissing," I sneer at him as I take a miniature cupcake from my pocket and stuff it into Kaminari's mouth.

His eyes lose all color.

He's under my control now.

"Now, be a good boy and tell me why Izuku started acting this way after he ate that ice cream," I smirk at him.