Note

Im restarting the story i is sorry guys ;;

I've read a lot of fanfics that have the same story idea of bnha students in an asylum and marking all the characters as "crazy"/ "dangerous" but then have the characters fall in love with the reader and what not.

But as I did more research and looked up what real people have to deal with and what it is like in a mental hospital most stories have either wrongly described a mental illness and mixing it into something scary. I'm not saying that fanfic that is written like this are bad, most are very good and I had a lot of fun reading them and to be fully honest my fanfic was almost going to be wrote like that but I took a very long break to rethink this story and how I want to play it out.

Such as I will have zero to almost none romance in this story and if there is romance it will be between the nurses and doctors such as Iida (a doctor) and uraraka (a nurse) maybe, both are not patients. So with that, the reader will have no romance with any of the characters there might be a little flirting from Denki (a patient) but well... he is Denki lol. Some characters might have gory/death in their backstories but most are from a trauma that others cause to make them have a certain mental illness but others will either have been sent by loved ones or had brought themselves to the mental hospital.

I will try not to mark any of the characters as crazy because of their backstories but there might be some characters who might call each other crazy do to not understanding why a character did what they did. I'm saying this because I don't want to belittle a mental illness and make it seem like that mental illness is bad because it is not bad since the person can not control what mental illness they have or control what others did to them to cause trauma.

I will start posting new chapters soon with a new storyline. I wanted to leave this note for people who expected romance or yandere themes and to let them know that there will be none in this story and to let you guys know that I'm re-writing the story and what I'm sorta planning to do with it. Thank you all for reading the very few chapters I did write and for sticking around!! Thank you very much!!!