prologue

au·di·o

/ˈôdēō/

Filter definitions by topic

noun

sound, especially when recorded, transmitted, or reproduced.
"audio equipment"

"Monday 8:45 am, audio 26 ..... (y/n) here today I have gotten the call I had been waiting for so long and well... I'm proud to say I got the job!! I hope future me learns so much from the people she meets-"

"Saturday 10:23 pm, audio 31......its been a whole week working at the hospital and it's safe to say I love the job!!! My co-workers are so nice and helpful and my patients so far are the nicest but... I dunno so much about the purple curly hair boy... I can't wait till Monday to meet a new patient-"

"Friday 3:25 am, audio 48...... I got to start working with the more....harder patients I don't if I should be an honor that doctor Aizawa believes in me so much or if I should be scared of my new patient, the very angry blonde's threats are deadly..."

"Wednesday 4:53 pm, i-i f-forgot what number audio this is b-but if future me is listening to this I'm sorry so so so sorry I don't know what I got myself into was everything I know was a lie... I don't want to go back to my old job that shouldn't have been a job!! I-i-"

In which a young doctor connects with herself throughout time by using voice audios. In ways of telling her future self of how great she did to late apologies and regrets.

                                                             "Dear future me please forgive me"

I sat in my living room looking through a book I have gotten from the library "Influence: The Psychology Of Persuasion by Robert B. Cialdini" I skim through the pages looking at the many helpful advice as I hear a buzz next to me from my phone. I look towards the device and see a notification from my email. I was about to ignore until my eyes skim over 'from Aizawa.' i grab the device immediately opening the email for my eyes to meet the following

"Dear doctor (y/n) we have looked through your application and we are quite impressed with your work history so we are sorry to inform you that you have gotten the job we would like for to come in as soon as possible and we would like to start your training tomorrow if you have any questions or concerns please contact the following number: xxx-xxx-xxxx we cant wait to meet you."

A grin slowly stretches across my face as I read the email "i-i got the job" I jumped up from my couch as I started to hop around my living room out of pure excitement until my downstairs neighbor uses something stab at floor leaving small and noise as they shouted, "shut up!" I halted my movement as I timidly said "sorry" and sat back on my couch to not make any more noise. I reach the small purse on the couch and grabbed out my voice recorder and press the red button.

"Monday 8:45 am, audio 26 ..... (y/n) here today I have gotten the call I had been waiting for so long and well... I'm proud to say I got the job!! I hope future me learns so much from the people she meets and help her patients through care, understanding, and love may you have a wonderful day!"

I stopped the recording with a smile as I gently put the voice recorder down next to me. I lean back and close my eyes. "Future me I hope your happy and proud of me now for putting your dream into play, will you now forgive me?" I mumbled to myself.

                                                             "Dear future me please forgive me"

(609 words)