How Christmas Goes

England pulled up to America's house with France sitting in his passenger seat. America had the place completely decorated in holly, tinsel, and L.E.D. lights. France and England both grinned as they pulled up to the white mansion. This was Alfred's house in what he called his Southeast region. The others just knew that it was still pretty warm here, even on December 24th. As they drove down a long, narrow driveway, they saw Canada's car already parked in Alfred's garage. 

Arthur parked the car and got out. He went to the backseat of the car and got the presents as Francis got the food from the other side. The walked up the the front door of the house and knocked on the polished wood after moving the storm door. (For those of you that don't live in the south or don't have a storm door, it's like a sheet of plastic, glass, or wiring that protects a wooden door. They're usually on older houses without a covered porch). Alfred answered and greeted them inside. Inside was surprisingly tidy and welcoming. Alfred led his guests into the ginormous kitchen, that had dishes of every kind waiting to be served. Alfred's brother Mattie was standing in front of the stove and cooking up some pancakes. He turned his head and smiled towards the two Europeans, then went back to his pancakes. Francis put down the food that he had made on the counter, and the group started to talk around the breakfast bar. 

The Europeans didn't question why the North American brothers had made so much food until they heard a soft knock on the door. All conversation stopped as Alfred left the room and went to answer it. To the others' surprise, it had started to snow outside. They could see it when Alfred opened the door. 

Outside was a group of people, all shorter then Alfred. All of them had something in their hands, whether it was a food-like-object or a stack of presents. Alfred smiled when he saw them, and invited them all inside. In all, there was five people now standing in the room between the kitchen and the front door. 

Random's POV (If you can't tell, this is me)

I led the group into Alfred's house and started to shake the snowflakes off of my coat and out of my hair. In all, there was me, Phoenix, Ripplebreeze, Molly, and Finn. Ripplebreeze and I were both loaded down in food we had all made, Finn was loaded down with everyone's overnight bags and two oversized sleeping bags, while the rest were loaded down with everyone's presents . I walked into the kitchen and saw three guys in there, too. I recognized one as Alfred's brother Mattie. Breeze (Ripplebreeze's nickname) was frozen in place at the door. She and I both knew who these other people were, but I was okay with them. I set my food on the counter and went back to Breeze, who was still frozen. There was absolutely no conversation in the room as I snapped in her face. She shook her head and shrugged, then put her food on the counter between mine and what looked like burnt coal. Canada was no longer paying attention to us as I glanced over at Breeze. She glanced back at me, and we both knew what the other was going to do. 

We both ran over and tackled Mattie in a double hug attack. "CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!" we screamed together. we then ran out of the room before we could make Mattie blush too hard. Our randomness was sometimes too much to handle in a single dose. 

When we found Alfred helping Finn and Molly position the presents in a perfect picture scene, I walked up to Alfred. 

"Hey Alfred, did you tell France and Britain we were coming? They looked like they didn't expect to see us." 

"I think I did. They probably forgot. I'm sorry in advance if they forgot a present for you guys."

"Hey, it's okay with me. They barely know us. However, I did mange to get some extra presents for them, since you told us they were coming. " 

"Oh, Random, you didn't have to do that!" 

I rolled my eyes and went over to the couch nearest the Christmas tree. Finn had laid all of our stuff on this couch, and had even divided up our different packs before he went to help Alfred with the presents.