Presents and PJs

France and England eventually snapped out of their little trance and came into the living room. I was pulling off the couch cushions and setting up a pad for my group to sleep on tonight. England came over and started to stare at me. I got uncomfortable quickly, and asked him "What's up, Britain?" 

He looked taken aback that I knew his name. He shook his head, and then asked " What are you doing?" 

"I'm setting up our beds for the night. Why do you ask?" I didn't ask it in a rude way, I just wanted to know. He looked shocked at something, then scampered over to Alfred.

Breeze and Molly were staring at the scene unfold, and all three of us shrugged it off. We continued doing our little jobs until the place looked like it normally did when my group came over. I had a bed/ cushion off of the ground set up for us to sleep on, Molly was lying across said bed, and the rest of us were relaxing across the couches. Phoenix and Breeze were leaning on my shoulders as we all told stories of field trips that we took in school, or times we had at each others houses. Eventually, everyone was laughing so hard they had tears in their eyes as Breeze told of the time we went trick or treating around our hometown....... in April. They laughed even harder when we retold the story of the time that we placed in the local History Day and Finn (The boy of our group that was not in our history day group) recorded our reactions without our knowing, then showed them the video of us completely losing our minds. Several times, an inside joke would come up and we did not want to explain it to anyone else, out of pure embarrassment. 

        Eventually, someone looked up at the clock and realized it was 2 a.m. IT WAS CHRISTMAS!!!!! Alfred wasn't letting anyone ruin his Santa visit, so he said it was lights out. The four of us girls snuggled down into the pallet thing I had made from mine and Molly's sleeping bags after we all changed into our pajamas in the bathroom. Finn plopped down on one of the couches that had been left alone just for him. 

" 'Night y'all." I wished my temporary roommates. 

"Good night" wished Finn.

" 'Night Random." said Breeze, who was already half-asleep. 

"Good night, Random," Phoenix quietly wished me from the other end of the pallet. 

"JUST GO TO SLEEP ALREADY, BLONDIE!!!" Molly yelled. If you can't tell from this statement, I have blonde hair. (Hence, the nickname.) This is what Christmas was all about. Spending time with the people that were like family to me. However, it got way too quiet for my taste. 

I laid quiet for a second, then had a light bulb moment. I poked Breeze on the shoulder, making her flip her head over to see what I wanted. 

"Breeze, I just realized something."

"Funny, I did too. I think it might be the same thing as you though, so let's say it at the same time." she replied sleepily.

"Sweden is going to be in this house tonight!" we said, and looked over to Finn, who was already sound asleep. Breeze then looked back to me and did this thing with her eyebrows that always made me crack up. Just as I was about to laugh out loud, something fell into the chimney and into the dying embers of the fire. Breeze and I looked at each other, then both let our heads hit the pillows.

Alfred's Pov

"Canada, I'll take that money now." I held my hand out and felt the paper in my palm. I had known that Random and Breeze would get scared by Finland and Sweden coming in. 

 I then walked up to my room and went to bed. I really hoped everyone loved their gifts.