Prologue II

Humans are greedy and selfish. When we want something we try to take it. Once we have it and we are satisfied, we move on then look for something else to take and satisfy ourselves. We are never truly satisfied, and the cycle of wanting more continues til there's nothing left to take and we are left with nothing.

It was greed that led to people taking some of the surviving dinosaurs on the island in hopes of making a profit by selling them to rich entrepreneurs and the creation of another dinosaurs hybrid of that was deadlier than the last. Raised in confinement, never seeing the outside world before, they trained the hybrid to be a tracker and a skilled killer that would follow the command of who ever wielded the specialized gun. The gun was equipped with a laser pointer that would be used to set the target for the dinosaur to kill. With a easy press of a button, a sound would be made to drive the creature to kill whatever the laser pointed at.

Humans make mistakes, it's okay to make them unless you learn from them. InGEN and it's contractors didn't learn from their mistakes. They should have left the dead in the ground. With the help it Claire and Owen their plans to sell the dinosaurs were canceled. Being hunted by the Indo-raptor through out this, the creature itself was formidable and too smart for its own good. Thankfully they survived the ordeal and finally put a end to the hybrid with the help of their raptor ally, Blue.

Claire was faced with a big decision. Should she let the Dinosaurs die from the gas and finally put a end to all this? Or should she let them free and save them? Both options would have a price and would affect her and her comrades for the rest of their lives. In the end she decided to spare the animals and let them have a second chance at life. After what was said and done, all was well or at least it was for a moment...