S̲̅c̲̅a̲̅r̲̅y̲̅ M̲̅o̲̅v̲̅i̲̅e̲̅

A.N- Don't have a picture for this so... Here!
                       💕✨𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓼✨💕
                                    \(ÒwÓ)/
This also gonna be short because I don't know what to do!
———————————————————————————
No Ones P.O.V
All the boys decided to go over to Token's house for a movie night. They were fighting over what type of scary movie to watch. All of them were able to agree on watching"The Blair Witch Project" since none of them have seen it before. Well besides Craig because he's the one who suggested it. They all sat down with there snacks, drinks, and blankets ready to watch the movie.
~Sometime later~
Everyone was doing there own things while watching the movie. Token was cuddling Clyde because Clyde got terrified a quarter though the movie. Stan and Kyle were holding hands under the blankets while Tweek and Butters were also cuddling to comfort each other. Then there was Craig whispering a rant about the many theories around this movie to Kenny because Kenny's dealt with and seen much worse. He's also listening because he loves and he finds it adorable when Craig geeks out and gets all nerdy about things. Then there was Cartman who was slightly scared of the movie and also lonely because Heidi wasn't there.
~After the movie~
Almost all of them agreed to watch a few more lighthearted movies before going to bed to calm them down. After the second movie most of them had fallen sleep practically having a cuddle party and Cartmen for sure took pictures for blackmail then fell asleep.
———————————————————————————
This was a bit longer then expected but I like it!
Hope You Enjoyed!
{255 words}