TIᑕKᒪE ᖴIGᕼT!!!!

A.N- An adorable little Crenny concept because I was making a oneshot before this one but it's gonna be a longer one and I wanted to post something! And if anyone knows the artist that made the art above please comment there @ for any social media platform so I can credit them!
———————————————————————————
Kenny's P.O.V
"Soooo what'd you wanna do?" I asked.
"I have no clue McCormick" Craig sighed.
"Well we listed everything we could do buuut eh" I  drew out.
"Ugh god why are we so bored!" He mumbled angrily.
I sat at the head of the bed while Craig laid spread out with his head on the foot of the bed looking at the ceiling. Then I got a thought that made me smirk. "I know what we could do!" I said smiling.
He looked up at me with a confused then I pounced on him. "TICKLE FIGHT!" I yelled.
"K-KENNY STOP STOP!" Craig said laughing furiously wiggling around. I was mesmerized at how amazing Craig looked when he smiled and how contagious his laugh was. I started laughing with Craig but he fought back and it ended up with us falling on the ground. He was on top of me breathing heavily. "Jeez Craig it's suppose to be the other way around" I chuckled.
He chuckled also and flipped over so now he was laying next to me on the ground. He blew a tuft of hair which happened to fall on his face.
"How the hell did your hat stay on the whole time!?" I said surprised.
He unenthusiastically did jazz hands and said "Magic". We laughed at the weird moment then we both heard the sound of Craig's computer ringing (idk tbh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) which mean the gang is bored also so we quickly got up and answered it.
———————————————————————————
This was a kind of smutish because of the inappropriate jokes but they're not bad it was a mostly cute fluff p.1 fic because I'm lazy to continue the long one.
Hope You Enjoyed!
{261 words}