Chapter 4

Sana Pov

I woke up in bed smelling something delicious, i looked at my side and saw Y/n is not there. I yawned and stretched my body and went down stairs, i saw him cooking breakfast. He looked at me and smiled "Good morning" he said "Good morning" i answered while rubbing my eye  "you know I'm the one that's supposed to cook right?" i said while walking to the kitchen. "I don't want the house to burn down Sana" he said. I pouted and hugged him from behind. He finished cooking breakfast and we prepare the plates and utensils.

While we we're talking i heard the doorbell rang. I forget that my parents are coming home today i panicked "Y/N! Turn into a puppy!" i said hurriedly "why?" he said while tilting his head to the side and still having some food in his mouth. "Just do it!" i said then he transformed. I put his clothes in the hamper and hurriedly open the door. "Mom! Dad! Welcome home" i said while hugging them. "How are you my sweet daughter?" my mom asked "I'm okay, i actually forgot you guys are coming home today" i said "You forgot?" my father dramatically grasped his heart while my mom laughed "Oh let her be sweetie she's been busy with school" my mom said.

They walked inside the house while I'm mentally panicking what if they don't like y/n. Then i saw Y/N in puppy form on the couch looking cute

"Aigoo~ your so cute~" i heard my Mom say while rubbing Y/N's belly

"Aigoo~ your so cute~" i heard my Mom say while rubbing Y/N's belly. Y/N stood up and walked (in puppy form) to my dad and sat in front of him. He sat there and raised his paw. "Honey, i think he wants to shake your hand" my mom said and my dad took Y/n's paw and shook it

 "Honey, i think he wants to shake your hand" my mom said and my dad took Y/n's paw and shook it

"This puppy is very smart, where did you find him Sana?" my mom asked while petting Y/n's Head. "I found him in the park while coming home from school" i answered. They played with Y/n for a while then they asked me if we can talk. "what do you guys want to talk about?" i asked them "well you know me and you're mother is getting old now and you know. Um... Well we want grandchildren" my dad said. I was flustered and i was red "EHH!?" "We just want you to find someone Sana, we dont really need grandkids that fast, but we also want the best for you." My mother said "I can introduce you to some of my colleague's son, Sana" my dad said. I  was irritated and knitted my eyebrows "Not to be rude or anything but they're just Spoiled brats. I dont want my future husband to be a spoiled brat" i said "Why dont you give it a shot. Besides if you do that could also help the company" my dad answered. I saw Y/n walk up the stairs and we continued talking about me getting married to some spoiled brat

Y/N pov

Sana's parents want her to get married. Im not just gonna sit there and let them. I walked up the stairs to Sana's room and transformed into my human form. I picked some clothes to wear.

There still talking while i went out of the room and walked downstairs

There still talking while i went out of the room and walked downstairs. "Jagiya~" i called her while walking downstairs. I saw Sana looked shocked

"Jagi,you didn't wake me up again" i said and i pretended to yawn

"Jagi,you didn't wake me up again" i said and i pretended to yawn. I looked at her parents and bowed "Hello" then i sat beside Sana and cuddled to he a little bit. "Sana..Care to introduce your boyfriend?" her father said then i introduced myself "Hello, Im Hwang Y/n i was born in Busan and im 22 years old" i answered them "So how did you two meet?" her mom asked "We met in the park. She helped me then we talked and we felt a connection" i answered and smiled while intertwining my hand in Sana's hand. I looked at Sana and smiled. Sana's parents asked questions and i answered all of them.

Timeskip

Dinner is almost ready Sana's mother cooked and i helped her prepare some ingredients. "you can cook Y/n?" she asked. I nodded and said "I always cook for Sana because i dont want this house to burn down" while giggling and chopping some vegetables. "You will be a good husband in the future Y/n" she said i smiled and said "That's not just my goal Mother, my goal is to be the best husband for Sana and the best Father to our kids in the future" i said while smiling. I saw Sana blushing and i winked at her and she got shy. I laughed and her mom saw her to and laughed aswell.

Timeskip

We all ate our dinner and talked about marriage, grandchildren and more. Sana really didn't like the topics that were talked about but i didn't really mind. We finished dinner and i washed all the dishes. Sana's parents said goodbye and went to their home.We washed up before going to bed then we laid down beside each other looking at the ceiling. "What do you want to name our kids, Sana?" i randomly asked. She was flustered and faced me "eh?! Why so sudden?' she said. I looked at her and hugged her and stroked her hair "why not? Its just a name Sana. Do you want us to make a baby now?" i said and saw her blush.

I heard her mumble something "what was that Sana?" i said "..Yeji...that's what we are going to name our kid if its a girl" she said " what if its a boy?" she thought for a second and said "Hyunjin. That's the name if its a boy" she said and snuggled into my chest. We cuddled and i heard some snored from Sana. I kissed her forehead and whispered "I love you" and i drifted off to dreamland.

A/N: CHAPTER 4 DONE!!! Please vote and leave a comment if you like it TY FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ :>