'S

How can one person change??

I mean, changing is really an inevitable part of life and it is the only constant thing...

But this friend of mine got a weird mindset before, and she often reminds me these words~ 'I don't want to change', 'Change don't need to happen'

And later it became like this~ 'change is fatal...'

Pretty confusing for me but I only listened to her anyway...

And yes, her days in high school were full in blooms of spring and fall...

She got all the good start for her first few years in high school and everything she told me about was always narrated with a smile embedded on her face. She told me stories about her friends and her classmates.. Her schoolmates and her hilarious experiences as a high schooler... She told me one time that she was selected as a representative in a journalism competition and she was so excited about that news to me... Then she got to join clubs and sports and she was grinning from ear to ear as she narrates all those stuffs...

She even told me that she admired someone so badly but was too shy to approach that person and so she only kept it a secret and lived as an admirer from the background of that person.

She told me how she joined the student council as representative and that she learned a lot regarding organizations and managements, financing, planning, and leading a large number of people... All those things along with the people she encountered, she told me that she recognized them as education and knowledge to add to her learning... I told you that she is too eager to learn~

One time, she came home... Brought her bag down on the floor of her bedroom and she dropped herself on her bed covering her eyes that soon were dripping with tears... I came to greet her after returning from school and to ask her what story is there for her to tell me...

But she kept quiet... Didn't bother me and only rolled to her bed fully keeping her attention to be drawn to me... I felt sad about it... And at some point, it hurt that she didn't bother me at all.. I thought she was just tired... Or was not in good health...

Throughout that night she stayed awake... She kept on rolling back and forth on her bed.. Lost in thought... Lost in the dark... Lost in herself~

The eerie silence of the room filled the space but inside her were screams that could break one's ear... Tears accumulated on the ridges of her eye sockets as she struggles and presses herself hard on the pillow with the sweat dripping across her swollen eyes and beaten body... She felt as if she has been toiling under the sun for full days without rest and was about to collapse in the midst of the darkness...

I remembered that she once had regretted something in her life despite everything she told me that she accomplished since childhood... And I remembered about it watching her suffer on her own accord alone... I couldn't help her by any means.. She was struggling.. But no one can help her at the moment...

I stayed in silent... Enduring the sight of my dear friend.. Am I still even a friend when I can't do anything for her??

It all came to pass.. A new morn gave birth and the sun paved its way again across the sky and exited once more behind the clouds of the western horizon... The cycle continued as the life of my dear friend, I continue to witness... She never said anything more and never talked to me again... But I was just there... Watching her...

She has met new people and has gotten acquaited with new friends and I saw how she was happy about it... She attended different kinds of gatherings and has joined certain summer activities... I knew she was having fun in all those... But recently, I noticed how she often gets gloomy all of a sudden and she would stay by herself all alone in her room or, by any chance, never talked to anyone in school... Even her friends gave her space and they distanced away not bothering getting in her place of whatever she was going on about... Afterall, she never speaks of it to anyone... No one knew there was something wrong about her ... Not even her parents could understand her sudden burst of temper, couldn't comprehend her way of thinking, couldn't bother to talk about it to her because when negotiated, she was as if muted and lost for words...

One day, she was selected as a student teacher for their student week program and she was assigned to teach in a certain year of their school..

She was excited for it since she wanted to become a teacher someday and teach a lot of things to the next generations...

However, it didn't began as she anticipated.... She suddenly felt irritated when the evening came and she never reviewed the topic she was to teach the next day.. She has gotten all gloomy and was in horrible confusion... What is happening to her?? Why is she acting so strange and unpredictable?? Is she turning crazy?? Or is she having psychological problems??

I never knew the answer but all I knew is that with a certain ink on her hand, she tainted the white linen of her records... All her good things, she vanished away...

_____________

👣AerixielDaiminse👣