"RECIPROCAL"

Dark taints...

*

Black marks...

*

Red streaks of drop dripping down the surface..

*

Scars left untouched...

*

A pointed, sharp object...

*

An unclean sheet...

*

A dying soul...

*

Disorganized~

*

Darkness~

*

Depression~

*

Death~???

*

____________

I couldn't tolerate the sight...

It was too much to bear for me...

She once told me that she already met  certain individuals who were so out of their right minds that they brought forth punishment upon themselves by leaving a wound, a cut, or any means of attempt to end their own lives... She even told me that she saw those scars outwardly and inwardly and that she was out of words when she was confronted and when she heard those individuals...

"It is the common incurable and unfamous pandemic of the world~" She once described it...

It wasn't something that you might be infected with from a certain virus...

It wasn't something that got a proven medical cure for certain....

It wasn't something that everyone could easily recognize the symptoms...

It wasn't something that someone could easily tell another...

It wasn't something that can be controlled...

It wasn't something teenagers can fully understand...

It wasn't something so simple to give treatment....

It wasn't something so comfortable to share to others...

My friend once told me that she considered it as a disease... No.. Not any kind of disease because this one rots from the inside and kills unpredictably...

It can infect almost anybody yet only a few finds a cure... Sometimes, just a painkiller...

I speak so indirectly because it is a serious matter... People don't pay attention to this that much.. They won't even dare to hear me out anymore... But I am concerned with my friend here...

Though she never talked to me anymore... Though she left me on the background and enjoyed herself all along with other companies who never saw behind her good mask, though she came home with her family members but she never uttered a word about her situation... Though she kept that plastered smile all over herself even though she is screaming the reciprocal deep within... Though she only cared of herself unknowinly being selfish... Though she never said anything...

Yet, I knew..

She was suffering... She was struggling... She was regretting... She was all alone... She was questioning... But no one gave the right answer...