제 3휘

Jisung's day became sulk after meeting the most annoying person he know beside his sister. She's Yuna, and she's a freshman like Lami too, they actually classmates since middle school not until now since Lami is on Class A-2 and she's in Class A-4 which is just infront of their room.

She likes Jisung ever since, this year is the most special year for her since she can now meet Jisung everywhere. She wasn't that bad but she just like to meet and talk with Jisung whose enough to make her feel he don't like her 'cause he find her annoying.

Jisung spent his time in their last subject at the soccer field. He hide their so Yuna won't found him. He's laying on the grass near a tree while chewing some chewing gum.

On the other hand, it was P.E time of Class A-2, it was Lami's section and she's present too. They were line up not so far from Jisung but no one notice him since he's laying.

"Anyone who wants to lead for warm up exercise?" Their P.E teacher asked making the students avoid their teacher's eyes.

"Kim Sungkyung wants to lead" A guy suddenly shout at the back. Lami were just surprise and glare at the boy. He just laugh eventually.

"Okay, Ms. Kim come here and face your classmates" Their teacher commanded making her to just sigh and follow.

"Now Keum Donghyun come here too" Their teacher said making the boy stunned as he points his self.

"Yeah is there any Keum Donghyun here?" Their teacher asked making everyone laugh and so he come in front.

"Both of you, lead" He said as the two just look at each other.

"DongMi! Rise!" Their classmates shouted making Lami to be startled. They are one of the most famous ship on their class, because of Donghyun always teasing and making fun of Lami.

"Students! We're here to study not to make love" Their teacher said making everyone calm as they started to warm up.

Jisung who were now busy watching them, watching the two students as he try to imitate them. He didn't know that the P.E teacher saw him and he come towards Jisung who still not noticing him. As soon as he squat beside the busy Jisung he looks at his name tag to see Jisung's name of course and as he looks at his record sheet he saw Jisung's name from the other class and year.

"Wanna join them?" The teacher asked him and he's too focused.

"I'm imitating them now tho--" He stopped and fell on the ground in shock.

"Today isn't your P.E time right?" He said that made Jisung stand up and bow to him 90°.

"Ah...sir..." That's the only words he can say.

"What are you doing here?" The teacher asked him and he can't tell any reasons.

1:27 p.m
Detention Room

Jisung were in detention class for cutting classes. He actually enjoyed being on detention class 'cause he just slept there for the whole 2 hours.

"What can we do to this guy?" Seonho asked his friend as they stare at Jisung who's peacefully sleeping.

"Pity him" Hyeongjun answered with disbelief face.

"Shall we now go?" Minhee asked them and the two looks at him.

"Why we will leave him here?" They said in sychronize and looks back to Jisung who's drooling.

"Shall we?" Seonho asked Hyeongjun as he let out a sigh and the three left Jisung.

While they are on their way going to the school gate...

"Hi oppadeul" Yuna suddenly walk in the middle of Seonho and Hyeongjun with a smile.

"Yah! You scared me!" Seonho said as they move away to Yuna.

"Where's Jisung oppa?" She asked them making Hyeongjun to roll his eyes.

"Following his dreams" Seonho said as he run with Hyeongjun, Minhee is just dumb founded. He looks at Yuna and she does too. He suddenly feel awkward to be with her but Yuna just tugged his uniform enough to warn him not to follow the two idiot.

"Jisung oppa?" She asked him that made him looks away.

"I'm Kang Minhee not Jisung" He said and leave Yuna.

"What's with that guy? He got no jam" She said and turn her back to look for Jisung.

On the other hand, Jisung is now heading back to his homeroom to get his bag and go home but then he saw Yuna going to his direction so he hurriedly hide from her, he run towards the next floor of the building going to the rooftop.

He carefully but in a hurry goes up to the rooftop to hide from Yuna, unfortunately he didn't get his bag and Yuna might bring it with her. He just continue to go up stairs and when he finally reach the door he opens it and luckily no one is there. He suddenly loves the fresh air and view of their school. He admires the air that calms and refreshed him.

As he is looking on the ground he saw Lami walking with a hand full of textbooks he was about to go out to help her but then he remembered why he is there and a guy who looks like a meerkat approached her, looks like he is helping her while teasing her.

"Is he her boyfriend?" Jisung asked to his self wondering if that guy, Keum Donghyun is Lami's boyfriend.