제 6휘

Jisung stretch out his tall body as he wiggle on his bed and open his phone.

He turn on his incognito and search a website where only few girls are visiting.

He took a deep breathe and start scrolling.

He squinted his eyes to see a small image attached on the website.

"How can this be pretty?" He said to his self and a smile grew to his face while look at the image.

"This is really helpful...agh~" He said in relieved.

He just found out this website while searching for a way how to make friends with a girl.

So he found BEEFriended.com, a website with full of tips, methods and ways to be friends with girls and how to manage yourself to keep a good relationship with them.

The image he saw is a friendship bracelet of a guy and a girl.

Jisung has a gynophobia or fear of girls. Though he is used to his mother and sister and the only girls he wasn't afraid to talk, he is afraid of being with other girls for a mean time.

He is just awkward. He don't know how to act normal with other girls. He also wanted to be married tho but he needs to overcome his fear first or he should like a guy.

The time when he saw Keumdong and Lami together makes him want to have a girl bestfriend.

He imagined his self with a girl who he can tease, protect, make laugh, spoil and care. He imagined that girl being like a sister and a friend at the same time.

And he thinks Lami is the perfect one.

Earlier that night...

Jisung who's busy in his laptop and phone searching for ways to overcome his fear of talking with other girls.

How to talk with girls | SEARCH

BEEFriended.com | Ways on how to talk with girls

🔄 l o a d i n g...

WAYS ON HOW TO TALK WITH GIRLS

1. Be confident. You should talk with girls like you were talking with your sister. Girls are the same to talk in what your way is.
2. Be calm. You should talk casually. Stuttering and mono tone voice would build awkwardness for the both of you. Just relax, don't worry girls would talk to you if they are interested in you.
3. Don't brag. Girls don't like boastful mouth of yours. They don't like when you were talking so much things that would look you arrogant without considerstion.
4. Don't tell insults. If you weren't close with a girl you shouldn't throw tease to her 'cause she will only think you are insulting her or you are feeling close with her.
5. Be who you are. Everyone should know and do this because every girl or guys loves to know who you really are. Girls trusts their boy bestfriends than girls 'cause they are more true and keeper.

Click the next topic about guys to girls.

Jisung click the topics he got interested to and enjoy reading it as he save and make notes for it.

It was 11:27 p.m and his eyes got tired so he sleep. As he dream that he is with Lami.

He began to list again the things he need to do to overcome his fear.

He's been like that for 2 hours and now it's time to get up and ready for school.

6:24 a.m

Y/N was surprised to see Jisung so early leaving their house with a very neat and presentable look.

She quickly follows him.

He is wearing his shoes when Y/N come towards his back, not knowing it.

"Are you going to a graduation pictorial?" Jisung jump out of scared as Y/N laugh.

"Yah! Aish!" Jisung exclaimed as she seat beside him.

"What's with you today? You look so neat" Y/N praised him as she fix the mess tie of him.

"Did you remember? When we were so young, you wore dad's neck tie then while I am fixing it, I accidentally choke you 'cause I grab the wrong end" Y/N happily told.

"'Cause you really did it" He said and stand up.

"Ah~ our little boy is" She haven't finished her words.

"I'm now a" She wouldn't really get pass from it.

"Still a toddler but living in a tall guy's body" She said sarcastically.

When Jisung heard the gate in front of their house opened he quickly stood up while wearing his shoes to see if it was Lami.

And he was right.

While on the other hand, His sister is smiling like a proud mom to see her son having a crush to someone.

Well, does Jisung really have a crush on Lami?

While Jisung isn't paying attention on the road because of only looking at Lami, he tripped.

Lami was in shock and trying not to laugh on how clumsy Jisung is.

The Jisung who looks cool a seconds ago now looks like a kid.

"Aishh Jisung what are you doing?" He said to his self as he was trying to come towards Lami who's about to walk.

"Uhmm...Hi" Jisung awkwardly said.

"Hi" Lami simply respond as they were walking side by side.

Lami founds it weird and awkward 'cause it's the first time Jisung is this close to her.

They just walk in silence.

Jisung is full of thoughts today on how to be friends with Lami.

All of the notes and practice he did last night and earlier were not loading on his mind.

Let's just say he's having mental block right now.

He didn't know what to do than walking beside Lami

They finally arrived the bus stop and were about to step in when they both bump in the bus door and only one person can enter 'cause the bus is already full of passengers.

"You go first" Lami said as Jisung followed her.

Lami who thought Jisung would let her get in first were dumb founded.

She just stare at the bus while it was moving away.

"What a weirdo" She said as she looks at the time and she's gonna be late if she haven't ride a bus.

After 5 minutes there's still no vacant bus coming in so she decided to just walk quickly so she won't be late.

After 10 minutes...

Lami is still far away to their school so she decided to run as fast as she can even if she might die.

***
Hey guys sorry for not updating yesterday (friday) I'm just busy and can't manage my time for social media and personal life. I'm taking care of my grandfather who just got a surgery last monday.

BTW, HAPPY 100 READS!!💚
and alabiyah all💚🤟

Since I'm still busy, I don't know if I can update every Tuesday and Friday so I am hoping for your patience again, but I'll try my best to update and give y'all the chapters you deserve💚

And another BTW, just a reminder that everything on this book were FICTION meaning Jisung with gynophobia and BEEFriended.com isn't real it's just made up of my imagination. :))

Your always inactive author,
inactive_LiEMON💛