2.0: downtown secrets

( chapter 2: downtown secrets )

my apartment was in the suburban area, and this bar that akiara was talking about was in the heart of the city. kyo drove for almost half an hour, until we finally arrived.

the entrance was dimly lit with neon signs. sensual pop music being heard even from the outside. the hallway, decorated with a furry, fabric carpet and various western memorabilia, split into two main doors. large, metallic sliding doors that gave us a glimpse of what was inside. i've only seen clubs in movies and shows, i've never entered one before. i was just as amazed as my friends, i was just better than hiding it.

a girl in a skimpy maid outfit approached us.

"reservation for, kyokei shizumeru?" the girl asked in a cute voice. kyo walked forward and nodded, smiling at her. "i'll pay later darling, show us to the room." she gestured. "oh right miss! follow me." the 'maid' scurries to the sliding door on the right-hand side. we follow her.

on the other side of the sliding door reveals a huge room, lit with the same neon signs and lights from the entrance, except much brighter. the same sensual pop music, but even louder. in the center of the room were platforms, resembling runways. each individual platform had a pole through the center of it, and had throne-like chairs surrounding them. at a corner of the room was a mini-bar for 'guests,' with me assuming the actual bar was on the other door. the bartender was a guy, looked a bit older than us. he had bags under his eyes, his purple bedhead making him look even tired.

so this is what a strip club looked like.

a girl clad in lingerie, black pumps, and faux fur scarf, took center stage. she had short brown hair with micro bangs, the fringes being longer than her actual hair. she was dancing for a guy in his early 20's, clearly worn out from his 9-5. it was still fairly early, so it wasn't as crowded.

"so girls, you each have a 10,000¥ budget tonight. use it wisely~" kyo sang. she started handing out small envelopes, which presume have 10k¥ in them. kyo came from a rich family. she loved to spoil us, her friends. she was like a real life kyoya ootori. haha otaku, i thought.

we made it to this so-called room.

it had a similar platform from the main room, but cramped up to fit into the room. dim blue, green and magenta strip lights being the room's only source of light. adjacent to the platforms were two fancy-looking chairs, and a similar-looking couch. separating the platforms and couches was a wooden coffee table, two cannikins placed on top, each with three bottles of sparkling cider and filled with ice. the cider, of course, was for june and akiara. mieko and i don't like the taste and kyo was intolerant. a certain song was playing, but slowed down to sound more.. erotic?

we all sat down and got comfortable. i sat on one of the single chairs, kyo sitting on the other, and the others sitting on the center couch.

then a girl, different from the one before, entered the room. her outfit wasn't as showy as her co-worker's. she wore the same thing the bartender wore, a long-sleeved button-up with sleeves rolled up to her elbows, a black vest and necktie, and black slacks. her lengthy periwinkle hair tied in a ponytail. her eyes being an ocean blue to match her hair. she bowed before us.

"welcome ladies, to downtown secrets night club and bar. i am hado, your labor girl for tonight. if you need any drink refills or special requests, please press this button to notify me." she tells us, handing a remote to kyo. "your designated hosts will be here any moment now. thank you and enjoy your night." she bows once again and exits the room.

a few seconds after she has exited, the lights went out. mieko and akiara, being the scaredy-cats they were, shrieked at the sudden loss of light. then there was a deep, soothing voice that came from the platform.

"shh, don't be scared, baby. i'm here."

from shrieks of fear turned into shrieks of excitement.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

word count: 708 words

hehe i have it on a cliffhanger didya like that? hehe

as you can tell i added other canon characters like ochaco, shinsou and nejire ( in order of appearance) all working at the club.

but i wonder who the deep, soothing voice is? fufu wait until the next chapter luvs~ ily all~

- author aki <3