Episode 1

So quick character sketch:

Omkara Singh Oberoi, age: 19: Mariam's big brother. Tej and Jhanvi's eldest child. A college student. His parents are busy people so he is often the one looking after Mariam. 

Gauri Kumari Sharma, age: 17: Kesari's big sister. A high school student. She does part time jobs so she can save up for her further studies.

Mariam Singh Oberoi, age: 8: Om's little sister. Tej and Jhanvi's youngest child. She is played by Deshna Dugad.

Kesari Kumari Sharma, age: 8: Gauri's little sister. She is played by Chahat Tewani.

.

.

.

Om's POV:

Mariam....she is my little sister and she means the damn world to me. She is everything to me.  My parents are business people and they have built a really lavish life for me and my sister, but in order to continue that lavish lifestyle, they keep busying themselves with work so I look after Mariam as both a brother and parent. Me and Mariam have a massive age difference between us because well...my parents didn't really think of another child for a while after I was born. Th day Mariam was born was the best day of my life because I always wanted a sibling, so Mariam's birthday is a blessing to me.

And who knew that because of Mariam, I would have met her?

In the car:

Mariam: bhaiya, after school do you want to play with my dolls?

Me: do I have to?

Though I love Mariam and I think she is amazing but I wasn't exactly fond of the girly games she makes me play then and now.

Mariam: fine, let's watch a movie...also mummy and daddy are going to a businsess thingy today so you have to babysit me like always!

Me: oh damn it....Mariam, I have to be honest with you.

Mariam: that you are really an alien? (this is what I said to my brother years ago)

Me: what? No! Why do you think like that?

Mariam: oh me and my friends all think our big brothers or little brothers are aliens.

I have met Mariam's friends before and honestly they are a weird type of species. I could handle Mariam..like she is an easy kid but when she is with her friends, then she isn't.

Me: seriously?

Mariam: haan bhaiya! So are you an alien?

Me: hate to disappoint you sweetie but I'm not.

Mariam: oh...so why can't you look after me in the evening?

Me: you see my college has decided that this evening all students will be attending revision sessions for exams.

Mariam: don't you study enough in the day?

Me: not enough sweetie.

Mariam made a face and stayed quiet as we reached the school.

Mariam: you know I don't want to be babysat by the maids in the house. They are so boring and they don't play with me at all.

Me: awww don't worry I will try and find someone who is nice and will play with my little sister.

Mariam: pakka na?

Me: haan sis pakka.

Mariam smiled, got out of the car, waving me goodbye as I drove off to go to college. So I managed to get my sister to smile but now the question was that WHERE THE HELL WAS I GOING TO GET A BABYSITTER FOR THIS EVENING? I couldn't ask any of my friends because all of them would be revising with me. I was cursing myself for making a promise without thinking first.