Episode 2

Thank you so much Lavi for the cover @graphicmagic14

.

.

.

Om's POV:

Mariam and Kesari were squealing seeing each other and then ran upstairs. As for me, I was standing there for God knows how long, just observing the girl that was in front of me. She was simply gorgeous...she was fair, her hair cascaded down her delicate skin reaching up to her waist like midnight waves on a sandy beach. Her lips were in a shape of a small heart and they were painted pink. Her eyes were extremely gorgeous and they completed her beauty...hazel eyes, dove-shaped and they were the colour of the softest brown infused with green as if she held some new spring growth inside. 

In these modern times where girls were forever showing off their skin, this girl was wearing a simple baby blue kurta that suited her...simplicity really suited her. 

Girl: take a picture, it lasts longer.

Haaye! Even her voice was sweet. This girl was really the definition of perfection.

Girl: are you just going to continue staring at me?

Me: sorry, umm if Mariam is being naughty feel free to give her a time out. Thank you so much for babysitting my sister for me umm what's your name?

Girl: I'm Gauri. 

Me: well thank you Gauri.

Gauri: it's no problem. See you in 2 hours.

Me: yeah...see you. 

I went out of the house but turned to see Gauri waving me bye. I waved her bye before I closed the door.

Now I see why Veer was flirting with her, she really was gorgeous. She had the sweetest voice. And those eyes....okay stop thinking about her Om. You need to pass these exams.

...

College:

Veer: why do they torture us so much?

Me and  Arjun: shut up Veer!

Veer: what shut up Veer? These teachers are so stupid, they just give us so much revision papers and expect us to do it by ourselves. They don't even go through it with us. 

Arjun: to be honest, you are actually right. Like I am looking at my course papers and I have no idea when they taught me vector calculus shit?  

Veer: exactly when did they teach me this stupid tour operation?

Me: do you two actually listen in the lectures or not?

Arjun: well umm...

Veer: of course we do. Who doesn't listen in lectures? Imagine not listening in lectures.

Me: Arjun do you listen?

Arjun: voh umm...ek minute. Why are you asking us if we listen in lectures? Today that Tahir told us that he saw you texting in class and the lecturer told to pay attention?

Me: oh hello! I was texting that babysitter Veer told us about for Mariam. I was sorting out something important. Now you two tell me what you guys do in your lecture?

Arjun: okay I talk to Tasha.

Me and Veer: awww Arjun and Tasha!

Arjun: piss off you two! We're just friends.

Me: just friends, my foot. 

Arjun rolled his eyes. Tasha was a friend of ours and Arjun's crush. He denies the fact that he likes her when it's painfully obvious that he likes her. Even Tasha liked him...well she hadn't said anything regarding whether she likes him or not but me and Veer know that she does. It's really obvious.