Meet us!

Ross' POV

Hi I'm Ross and let me show you how I met the most perfect person in the world my- What are we talking about lets just get to the story!

-2 years ago-

Ross: Hey guys did you save me a beer?

Riker: As much as I love you Ross I'm letting you drink.

Ratliff: Wait you love him?

Rocky: Dude he's our brother!

Ratliff: Sorry.

Parker: Shut up look at those hot guys me likey! (A/N: In this book parker is gay)

Laura: Hey Parker shut up! And guys you cant drink look what will happen to you! (tries to get their beers)

Riker: Na uh uh. I'm oldest so I make the final decisions

Laura: I will get back at you! Gosh if Va- nevermind.

Rocky: Cheers!

R4: (clinks their beer bottles)

Ross: (drinks normally)

Riker: (drinks upside down)

Rocky: (drinks and pours it in his head)

Ratliff: (drinks 2 bottles at the same time)

Hi I'm Ross I'm 20 and I have 4 brothers and a close family friend and 1 sister who disappered 2 years ago I finished studying so did my bros and family friend and let me tell you about them lets start with Riker: He's the oldest, he plays basketball and he has long wavy blonde hair Rocky: stupid, loved by ladies, and used to be part of student government and Ratliff: he is talented but too stupid to notice that he shouldnt come to every single talent show and audition the same thing or act. Now my friends here's Laura the one who does everything to keep us safe mostly doing everything that Riker does and her gay friend but also our friend Parker who knows about anything and everything tell him to ask your name he knows. Thats me and my friends.

Riker: (talks drunk) Are you guys planning on going to the reunion?

Rocky: (also drunk) Hell yeah!

Ratliff: (also drunk) Uh huuuuuu! What about you Ross?

Ross: (not really that drunk) I think not.

R3+Laura+Parker: What?!

Laura: Is this about the Break-up thing?

Ross:...

~FALSHBACK~

Ross: So what would you say to the person who did (shows her the spray painted wall thats says I ❤️ MAIA) that?

Maia: Its beautiful but why in the school grounds? Its still just..... Wow.

Ross: What would you say if I did it?

Maia: (blushes) sorry.

Ross: (holds her hand)

Maia: (holds back)

?: (holds Ross' polo) (sees Raia and lets a tear roll down her cheek) (A/N: Ross did not know this part and did not notice ?)

~FLASHBACK DONE~

Ross: I still love her (he says under his breath)

Laura: (heard and frowns)

Parker: (notices and sighs in frustration)

Rocky: Why is that stopping you?

Riker: I command that Ross Shor Lynch will go to the reunion and if he doesent he wont be albe to live our household again. Understood?

Ross: Yes (sighs)

Laura: (silently cries) (wipes her tears) (walks out) (stops after 5 steps) I'm going home

Ross: Need a lift?

Laura: (cries more but still silent) No thanks.

Parker: (sighs and follows her)

Ross: Whats wrong with her?

Ratliff: Period?

R3: (look at him weirdly) (thinks) maybe

Ross: (sighs) there's something wrong