Happy (Why happy this is the worst Reunion ever) Reunion!

Laura's POV

Why cant he notice?! Why?!

Laura: *breaks down crying at her and Parkers house*

Parker: Girl I know you try to deny but there's nothing we can do he's too and I mean way too stupid to notice.

Laura: Park thanks now go get some boys. I need some and some only time and space for myself.

Parker: Well I do wanna see the new issue of cutiepedia *reaches out his hand*

Laura: *chukles and gives him 50*

Parker: Now make your space. I gotta make love to paper.

Laura: Ok I get it.

~~REUNION~~

Ross' POV

Its reunion and I dont wanna go but hey as long as I'm with the gang I'm good.

Ross: You know I might not wana go but as long as I'm with you I'm good. *puts his arm in a friendly way on Laura*

Laura: *fakes being happy but holds his hand (the one that has his arm on her shoulder)* Good!

The crowd: *claps and chants good compliments*

Riker: Look they're cheering for us.

Rocky and Ratliff: *Pretend they're royalty*

Parker: Are you people stupid?! They're not chanting for you they're chanting for them. *points at 4 rich hot guys* that guy in the left thats Garret he works as an engineer and he created ipup and next to him is Zac he is now the chief of police in every police branch there is in this country second to the right thats Shane he a pilot and CEO of the newest airline 'Rodeo' and the last at the right is Andrew.

Ratliff: And what is he?

Parker: I dont know all I know is that he is yummy!

Laura: Whateves. *leaves and talks to some people*

Riker: *tries to leave* AAAAAAAAAGGHHH!!!! *gets jumped on by a very ugly girl*

?: Hey Riker miss moi?

R4: Mimi?!

Mimi: Of course its me *dances like a duck*

Riker: What are you doing here?

Mimi: I'm with my fiancee. *points at Daniel matsunaga*

R4: Wehhhhhhhh?

Mimi: I'll prove it. *goes to Daniel*

Daniel: *pick her up* you're so beautiful *kisses her*

Mimi: *leaves and goes to Riker* belive me now? Doesent matter but wanna dance?

Riker: No!

Mimi: Its like your still with Vanessa right?

Riker:...

~~FLASHBACK~~

Riker: *playing basket ball* *hits someone*

Vanessa: *face got smothered by ice cream because a ball hit her head* *wiped it off*

Riker: *love struck*

Vanessa: *gets the ball and throws a prfect no mess three pointer*

Riker: *gets the ball gets a pen and writes on the ball* *throws it at Vanessa*

Vanessa: *catches it* *Reads 'You made a three pointer in my heart'* *writes back* *throws it at him*

Riker: *catches it and reads 'you made one catch up ;)'* *smiles*