Pile 3: Saw Charm

Saw

Thanks for tuning in!

To those who picked the saw charm, I think you have met your soul mate or your twin flame.

Number two is significant here.

There is a certain type of duality in this connection. You could be polar opposites but at the same time, you have similarities in a weird way.

I think the first time it really came as a shock to you that you fell in love with this person when he isn't even your type. Well, so you thought.

There is no need to deny it anymore. I think the first time you have met this person you got really weird vibes from him/her and you can't seem to pinpoint what it is about him.

Maybe, in the past you didn't know him that much and you didn't like things about him but now that you got to know him well after talking with him, you found out you have similar interests despite having opposite personalities. 

One could be extroverted and outgoing the other person could be shy and introverted. News flash, he's one of your soul mates.

I say 'he' because this person has a strong masculine energy. But if it isn't, you could reverse the energies, male or female, as long as it resonates.

You also could have opposite signs in the zodiac wheel, (Aries-Libra, Leo-Aquarius, Pisces-Virgo, Cancer-Capricorn) for example. Or it could be Water X Earth and Fire X Air signs. Physical chemistry and sexual tension is off-the-charts. 

Both of you could like to travel or have similar passions, interests and hobbies. You could have enjoyed outdoor activities and exciting things, something that could raise adrenaline such as sports and other games.

Maybe this guy is already your boyfriend and you are enjoying each other's company. You must be inseparable or the best of friends that people often mistakes both of you as lovers.

This person could be ready to drop everything just to help you or it could be you who is always willing to help the other when he/she is having a hard time.

The relationship took flight really fast because of love and attraction. Maybe, this person is your first love and your first everything. (you know what I mean!*wink wink*)

There is also another energy I'm sensing. I also sense that the other person in this connection just confessed their undying love and the other doesn't know what to do with it because of fear that they will lose the person or this 'friendship' if they turn into lovers and then breaking up after.

There is also a fear of being rejected. 

Anyway, don't worry and don't take relationships very seriously especially if you're still young.

I'm not saying that you should play around with other girls/boys but it's not like you're going to marry this person, this one and only person, in the future. But there is a possibility. 

We never know.

You should go with the flow and instead of obsessing over the other person thinking about how long will these happy moments last and when will this person abandon you, please get out of your head if your thoughts are drifting to negativity.

"Fuck fear. It will lie to your face."

Don't be afraid. Stop imagining worst case scenarios that would create anxiety. Stop punishing yourself.

You deserve to be happy and if you're happy with this person, you stay and enjoy each other's company. Bask in your love for each other. Be silly and romantic together. Strengthen your bond.

If he/she doesn't make you happy anymore, you tell him/her exactly what's on your mind. If you're facing rejection from the other person in this connection, you move on and move forward. Simple as that. Don't waste your time on useless things and people.

To love is to fear. It's inevitable. To create is to destroy. You will know happiness when you have experienced sadness. Light is to dark. This is called the polarity of life.

I can't guarantee that you will not be hurt because of each other's actions intentionally or unintentionally. But this kind of excitement and delight is worth taking risks. 

It will create unforgettable memories and experiences. This is a part of your life journey. Might as well enjoy the present moment with this person. Both of you are going to have the time of your lives. 

Have fun and best wishes to this connection.

Yours truly,

 Paris Moon

Pile 4 tomorrow. We're almost there. :)