Staying Away

Harry's Pov

Liam came inside and sat the same chair Zayn sat 2 days ago. I took a seat opposite to him.

-Harry, something happened after you left and went to your room.Normally Charles was going to talk to you but I thought It would be better if I be the one who is telling you this.

Liam said and made me curious. Charles was one of men the who works in our management. We talk with him about our daily schedule and other stuff.But as I remember,I have never talked to him without the boys.So why would he want to talk just with me now? Before,I conceive more things,Liam continued,

-So, you know.. during the interview... When you said Niall is pregnant.. Firstly it was wice bro, nice way to distract the interviewer. But I think Charles and others didnt like it at all  So what I want to say is-

-They want me to shut up when someone asks a question to Zayn. And dont go near him and dont talk to him.I cut him off because I felt anger all of a sudden inside of me. Do we have to stick to their rules all the time? What are we ? puppets they can control whenever they want? I dont think so. I guess I was thinking out loud because I caught Liam's thoughtfull stare.

- I know Harry,They are being soo much sometimes but calm down. And I wasn't going to ask you to shut your mouth or stop talking to him you drama queen. He smiled at me then continued; I was just going to say let Zayn answer his questions. I know he doesn't like those things he told me.. and he also told me what he is going to say if someone asks about his relationship so all you have to do is let him take care of them, yeah?

-I nodded 'Okay okay whatever, no interfering in fake-I mean love stuff' I said and saw Liam's eyes widened at me. 'well done harry you just f*cked up, great job'

-What did you just say? Fake what? You dont mean Perrie and Zayn right? Or do you? Why do you think its fake? OMG I cant believe this Why didn't you tell me before I knew it there was something fishy.Tell me more Styles.

Liam said and I was s-h--o-c-k-e-d. Is he agree with me ?I wonder what made him suspicious about it. No Harry stop If you talk more it will be impossible to shut your giving-away mouth. Well obviously I cant tell him about my little tiny mini liking right now so THINK SOMETHING.

-NO I mean no I didnt mean it like I think they are cute together Why do you think like that mate ? (Wait what? I said think something not be a fangirl ugh) I was fighting with myself and I guess I was doing it so obvious because of that Liam didn't look convinced.But I guess he had some things to take care of so he;

-Just sayin' I won't leave this unfinished be gratefull that I need to go right now but we'll see each other really soon Styles get ready. He said his teasing smile on his face.

-Okay okay, I have nothing to tell anyway. I added and closed the door behind him. Well dodging an attack: done.

-Next Day|Afternoon

Zayn's Pov

We were getting ready for tonight's show. After Last soundchecks, finfding outfits, some stage decorations I realized something I havent seen Harry after morning's last soundcheck. I looked around and saw Louis playing a game on his phone. I sat beside him and after staying silent for one min I asked,

-Hey Lou, Do you know where Harry is?

-YOU B*TCH STOP KILLING ME I WAS BEING NICE TO YOU BUT NOW WE'RE DOING IT IN THE TOMMO WAY.

Well, seeing louis like this wasn't a suprise. He doesn't play the game he lives it. So without making him even more angry I tried again,

-Lou c'mon mate beat him.  I was wondering Have you seen Harry coincidentally? Yeah that was good one you are the best player.