Do You Know Who You Are ?

Zayn's Pov|| 6 A.M Morning

I woke up with the melody coming from my phone. I looked at the time and 6 am ?? who gets up this early? I thought to myself and checked the message that woke me up and my eyes widened :

Perrie 💕: Z, I missed you can we talk when you're free ?

I probably read the text 30 times because I couldn't believe it. I was happy that she missed me and talk through everything. But then it hit me

Did i give Harry hope ? Would he feel heartbroken ? But this is who I am and Perrie can be the one. When I look at Harry and I, i dont see anything more than a close friendship.. or do i ? I decided to call her since thinking about harry brought me nothing but confusion. I smiled when i heard her voice from other side of the phone.

Z: Hey

P: Hey love, how are you doing ?

Z: good, nothing much though missed you

P: me too babe so i thought we cant talk about everything on the phone and decided to make a surprise for ya. will be at your hotel in ten mins.

Z: Really thats cool. I said but i suddenly didnt want her to come here I didnt want him to see her here. But there was nothing i could do... After we closed the phone i dressed up and went to our common room. I sat nervously beside Niall he was so busy with his phone smiling.So busy that he didnt even realized me sitting next to him.After i cleared my throat he flinched and closed his phone with a quick move.
Z: Whats up Ni?

N: erm- noth-nothing much z. ho-how about y-you? I approached him and said:

Z: Perrie is going to be here to talk.If someone looks for me say that I dont feel well.And dont ask why.
After saying that Niall quietly nodded his head turning back to his phone. He seemed thoughtful than before but i left him there to meet Perrie at a cafe outside of the hotel.

P: Hey Z! Over here. I saw Perrie waving me from a table near the window.

Z: Hey! How is it going?

P: Missed you so much so happy that i finally see you. I cant be without Z i understand it better now..
Perrie said looking straight into my eyes. I dont know what would you think of me at this point but i didnt know what to say. I was happy that she wanted to get back together and i was forcing myself to feel the same as her. But i couldnt get two specific green eyes out of my mind. Why did i care so much? Its not like we have a thing. I put my thoughts together to answer perrie properly.

Z: Look Perrie you were the one left me and broke my heart now you want to make it look like nothing happened. I missed you too but I need some time to think about everything y'know? I said and watched perrie's smile fade.

P: I understand... I'm so sorry for the things I've done. Take your time Z... Can I atleast have a hug?
She said looking understandingly... How could i turn her down at that point?
I slowly stand up from my chair and and gave her a hug. She was wearing the perfume which i bought her for her birthday... She whispered "i love you" to my ear while i stood still hugging her. And then She greeted someone she saw behind me while slowly pulling out. When i heard her voice i couldnt turn back i just stood there looking into Perrie's eyes with wide eyes.

P: Hey Harry, Come here!
How did he know i was going to be here? How much he saw? My hands were ice cold while he's eyes were locked on mine.
H: I was just out for a walk what a lovely surprise i jumped into you.
He said emphasizing at that "lovely". Still refusing to look at Perrie's eyes.

P: Happy to you see Harry, and Z babe i have to go now we have sound check for tomorrow's show,i'll call you back.. She said. I felt Harry getting more uncomfortable after perrie calling me "babe". What am i going to do now?

Z: Yeah, see ya. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and i watched her leaving he cafe and getting in a taxi.

Z: Look Har-

H: Dont. You dont owe me a explanation. You said you were confused and im seeing you figured out who you are.Its okay. He said sounding nothing like goofy, sweet Harry. He was like someone else, someone i dont know at all...

Z: No You dont unders- I tried to explain but he didnt listen to me he just shake his head and left me there all by myself...

I felt my anxiety starting to take the control again. I tried to take deep breaths to calm myself down and went to a place that i always go whenever i feel overwhelmed.

its a abandoned house which probably looks creepy to many people. But i love it because no one knows/ comes near it. That's the only place where i can be myself. I keep couple of my paintings there.Hanging on  spray-painted walls...
I stayed there for a while after realizing that "for a while" was actually 4 long hours.
"F*ck" i cursed seeing the missing calls from the 3 od the boys and our manager.
I put my paintings and spray paints back to the place they belong and walk straight to the hotel.

I was going to get in a trouble for this and i wasnt sure if I could handle them all...

Heey! I didnt think i would release a new chapter for this story but here we are! Enjoy!