Character description

Kuro Himari
Quirk- Catastrophe(I'll explain later)
Age- 14-15 and so on
Sexuality - straight
Gender- female
Appearance - she wears a dark red hoodie and black skinny jeans. she has 2 scars on her face and neck. The ones on her face are on her mouth, going from the corners of her lips going near her ears to form a smile looking scar(like Jeff the killer). Her other scar goes all the way around the front of her neck. She has brown hair that goes down to her shoulders. Her quirk makes a black scribble sort of thing in her face, that she can take off, so her eyes aren't visible but she can still see.

Personality- practically Bakugo but more chill and laid back. She laughs alot, but always talks in a serious manner. She's talks more once they get to high school. Curses a lot. (Actually she's kinda like Shinso and Monama.)

That's the only OC in the book until further notice

BACKSTORY TIME!!!!!
(Aka quick explanation, but no spoilers!)
Third person pov

Kuro Himari was ten when her world started crumbling into chaos, she was all alone in this world, she had nobody. She was the only person on the planet in her mind. Everybody ignores her, and everybody steals. Everybody thought she was just some quirkless weirdo or they thought she was weak. She hates the constant looks of pity sent her way, thus she started cussing, trying to be intimidating, even Izuku looked at her with pity in his eyes, and Katsuki started being an asshole. Then she got her quirk. She had a special case, where with her quirk it was suppressed until she turned 10, because of her being in danger she acted in self defense in order to save her parents, but we'll talk about that later. Soon a thing was placed on top of her eyes, and she kept it that way, because once she be noticed her eyes stated to change she put it back up in an instant.

(Ps this entire story was edited, so I just did a random gender swap. Sorry~)