chapter 2

Kuro's pov (30 minutes before she has to meet up with bakugo.)
I was wearing a right white tank top with black shorts, not what I usually would where but I didn't want to get hot, I overheat very easily. My years worth of training was finally going to be put to use, you could see my heavily built body.
Oh shit, it's already 7:45, I put my hair in a messy bun and I run all the way to school.

When I get there it's 7:50, since I live by the school. I could see a couple people already there but no bakugo. I could hear whispering but chose to ignore it.
"Wait is that Himari!? she looks so cool and bad ass!?"
Some girl whispered to my left.
Finally I see the angry Pomeranian.
"Hey! You ready?"
" Yeah let's do this;
Alright follow me I know a good place where I practice my quirk daily. "
"Oh my God she practices daily!?" Another girl said.
Once we got there Bakugo suddenly paused and frowned, "why are there a buncha broken buildings!?"
"You'll see" I reply slyly.
Soon we reach the building I was looking for.( this is all his property because his parents are somewhere and he got money.)
"Watch" was all I had to say to get everyones attention.
I stuck my hand out and as soon as I did the entire building crumbled into small crumbs.
"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?"
"Hah, so I impressed you whelp Midoriya I hope your happy."
" I-I'll still beat you, you damn basterd! "
With that I walked off.

271 words
Sorry not as big as the last chapter.