Planning revenge

Ray's POV

"We need to help him Schwoz. Maybe we should tell Henry ask him for help."

"NO! Don't do that Henry doesn't need to know!" Jasper said running into the man cave.

"Oh sorry." I replied.

Me and Schwoz are trying to help Jasper ask Charlotte out he's really nervous but we don't know what to do.

"Hey guys!" Charlotte walked through the door with a smile on her face.

"Hey char. Why so happy?"

"Nothing."

Just then Henry walked in with ice cream..?

"Hey babe I got you an ice cream." Henry said.

"Aww baby you didn't have to."

Wait...Charlotte and Henry are dating?!

I turned around and looked at Jasper and said, "sorry kid."

He stormed off looking sad and angry at the same time.

Jasper's POV

My crush has a boyfriend.
My best friends are dating.
What do I do?
Why didn't they tell me?
When did they get together?

I was pacing back and forwards in front of  Coffee Cake (I couldn't think of a name lol) my thoughts were racing through my head. I had to get revenge,but how?

"Hey are you ok Jasp?" Henry was right next to me staring at me like I was crazy.

"Yeah I'm fine go away I don't wanna talk to you or Charlotte anymore, NOW LEAVE!"

He looked upset but turned away and went back to the man cave.
I felt kinda bad but why should I there the ones who hate me.

I heard someone whisper my name. I turned around and I seen someone familiar...I don't know who it was but he ran towards me I didn't have time to run away and then suddenly, everything was dark. I was being kidnapped!!

Hello! Pls let me know if that was good and sorry if it was short I didn't know what else to write😅