Sorry about that (leon x reader)

There I was once again at the park sitting on the same bench as yesterday I slowly closed my eyes resting my head on the back of the metal bench as the cold metal reached my neck it sent a shiver down my back. I had some sort of bad feeling looming over me ugh what's it now!. "AGH!" WHAT THE HELL HIT ME! I looked around to see what hit me on the head. And then I saw it a baseball rolling on the ground. Well that hurt as hell I touched my head to feel the pain as I looked back at my hand I saw the pink blood. Ugh why me.

Hm a red haired male was running over to me.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry I was practicing and I-" he was getting annoying at this point so  "it's fine really it just hurt a bit" I said trying to shut him up "wait! Is that blood! Did I do that I'm so sorry" oh yeah the blood part "I said it's fine!" I lifted my self off the bench feeling light headed until I felt something gripping into my wrist or may I say something. "Seriously chick! Your heads bleeding your not ok!" He practically shouted that "first don't call me that! And second there's nothin you can do about it so leave me alone" I snatch my wrist away from him "who the hell are you anyways!"  I feel my blood boiling "Leon Kuwata! Ultimate baseball star!" He said proudly reaching his hand out "ugh fine! Y/n l/n ultimate guitarist" I said looking away from him embarrassed from my talent I look his hand and shook it.

"Wait the y/n l/n!" He said looking at me with sparkles in his ocean blue eyes "why are you so interested your a baseball star not a musician" I said slightly annoyed at him "Iv always wanted to be a musician!" I looked at him confused "then how did you end up being a baseball star?" I questioned him wondering how he ended up in a different position in his life "my parents... but I hate baseball with all my heart!" As he said that I felt a warm liquid fall down the side of my face "eh god I forgot" I looked at the liquid which was blood. I rummaged through my bag looking for a napkin. "Here I got you" I felt the male put his hand on my chin tilting my head upwards and took out a napkin and dabbed my head with it. (Ha! I bet you thought he would kiss you) I felt a slight blush creep onto my face.

No ones PoV
There you and Leon where "I just want to say again I'm really sorry" Leon's eyes glistened "ok I get that your apologising but it's really annoying!" Leon's face turned into shock as you probably shouldn't of shouted "well wanna walk around there's nothing really to do" Leon questioned you "only if you don't flirt with me iv herd your about you from mondo" you chuckled "yeah yeah I'll try" Leon laughed alongside with you.

I loved writing this manly because I love Leon to bits well if you have any suggestions please tell me!