Chapter 1:

Hello! If you are reading this, this means that I finally decided to post this on Wattpad lmao.

This story is based off a song called "Haze Daze" the English lyrics written(?)/sang by JubyPhonic. Y'all should check her song out :D

Also, check out the muffins in the story .^.
Skeppy
BadBoyHalo
A6d (Not really lol he wasn't relevant in the story)
Spifey
Zelkam (Again, only showed up in texts, oof)
TapL

I think that's it .-.

It was August 15th.

Zak laid down on his bed, his bedsheets ruffled against his legs. He stared at his bare ceiling and sighed.

Zak shoved the blankets off of him and sat up, yawning. He turned towards at his side table, glancing at his alarm clock.
"8:32 am," it read. Zak hung his legs over the bed and hopped off, stretching his arms. He walked over to his windows and pulled the curtains, opening them. The late morning sun shined through his windows, lighting the dusty room a bit. He looked outside.

There was no cloud in the sky, the infinite blue stretching across the sky. The sun was slightly above the horizon and the trees blocking the sunlight made the morning sky look amazing. Zak smiled as he walked away from his windows.

Yup, today is the day Zak decides to take a break from events, streaming, gaming, and just Minecraft all together. Sure, it may sound boring, but today, it was different. Especially when tomorrow comes.

Zak's phone dinged as the screen lit up, a lonely notification sat on his lock screen. The phone turned off as he grabbed his phone, pressing the power key to turn it on again.

Darryl
Hey Zak! You ready for our meet up at the park? :D

Zak giggled as he reads his friends text, bringing up the keyboard to type back.

Zak
Yeah Baldy, when should we meet up?

Zak can already hear him say 'Oh my goodness'.

Darryl
I'm not Bald >:(

Anyways, I was thinking by 12:00? Vincent still on the plane so he's not going to be here until the evening.

Vincent, or A6d, was coming to America to visit Darryl and Zak in Florida and to participate in VidCon. VidCon just happened to be in Florida, near where Darryl and Zak live (Not roommates). Even though Darryl doesn't want to go, which made Zak upset, Vincent and Zak are just deciding to crash at his place, which Darryl agrees to.

Zak already knows that it was going to be a bad idea.

Zak
Sure. Not doing any vids today, just taking a break. Gonna kill some time.

See ya there, baldy <3

Darryl
I'M NOT BALD, SKEPPY!

Zak stifles a laugh as he throws his phone onto his messy bed. He walks out of the room and heads for the bathroom; He brushed his teeth, took a shower, etcetera.

When Zak headed back to his room, he opens his upper dresser drawer and grabbed the first thing he saw.

It was a light blue T-Shirt with a large, grey stripe across the torso area. He slips into the breathable shirt and grabbed a pair of navy blue jeans, putting them on as well. He opens the lower drawer and looks for his bandana. His eyes adverted towards the cerulean colored bandana, his hand attracted towards it. He ties the bandana around his neck, leaving a bit of space to not choke on it. He finds a wall mirror and gets a good look of himself.