Episode 1

" My dear Preeti... Along with these boots , match this coat ... You will look awesome..."

Suman made Preeti to wear the fur coat which she had bought it for herself..

  Preeti hugged Suman in excitement...

" Thank you di..." Thanking her, she ran outside..

Suman leaned over the wall ... Her heart yearned her parents presence..Her eyes were levelled up with tears in disappointment...

The next moment , she blew up her hair fringe ..

" Mm... Sumo.. America isn't fortunate enough  to welcome you..  it's only a place , you are sumo, the wrestler.. "

She patted herself to move on...And ,headed to the kitchen as it was nanu ' s tea time..

Visiting America was one of suman's dreams..  she was disappointed as usual due to the debts..And , she's not going to worry anyway as she was always engaged with PCT...

  " Nanu.... Chai...."

She entered nanaji ' s room with a smile...

" Ooo... Ramnath uncle ... When did you come? Wait a second..  I will bring you chai.. "

" No beta..  I Just dropped myself to convey the message to nanaji that he's coming..."

Ramnath keenly noticed nanaji as he knew about his quarrel with him...

Nanaji threw a meaningful  look at the chess board which was left  in midway of the game...

" Who's coming?" He asked without interest..

Ramnath laughed.. " Tiwari ji... He's coming.. Shravan is coming.. "

He stressed the word - Shravan..

Suman's heart pounded to hear the name.. her face was bloomed to think that he's coming..

Nanaji laughed...

" I don't know any Shravan... Suman... Do you know any Shravan.. ?"

Suman looked at him alarmingly... She wanted to support nanaji.. Instead , her mind raced to nod yes and to rephrase that  he's - Shravan..

   She excused herself to leave... She pranced through the steps and sat infront of the laptop..

Logging into the Facebook , she searched his profile..

  Finally back in India after 10 long years

She read the message in his timeline .Her face adorned with beautiful smile to affirm that he's coming.. 

She couldn't control her happiness and tapped the table in happiness..

       "I still see you online
  So many times a day,
      In  a hope that someday
It will turn into typing
                 and
we will again  talk
     like we used to do"

   " Suman.. "

" Ji.  ... Nanu..."

She got up to open the door...

Nanaji stepped in with bundle of books...

" Suman... Return these books to library.. "

" ji nanu" replying him , she grabbed the books.

" wait... Why do I feel like your face is glowing...?"

He was wondering to look at suman's glad face...

" Nanu.. huh.. "

She mumbled instead of answering his question...

Understanding , nanaji spoke from heart...

" No beta... I don't want to know what  made you to smile... Be like this always..."

He went back with a sigh..

Hitting her forehead , she sat in front of the laptop again...

" Oh ....no"

She was tensed to see the screen..

The like icon was blue in colour and the sentence said ,

  Liked by Suman Tiwari four minutes ago..

" Sumo... You're an idiot..."

Scolding herself , she recalled when she would have touched the like icon ...

When nanaji knocked the door , sumo got up hurriedly and that time perhaps she would have touched the like icon...

What he will think about me ? What if he had seen it already ? Should I change it now?

So many questions rumbled over her mind...

Finally she decided to leave it as such...

' I will face you Mr.Malhothra...'

   She was scared to log out FB... Actually she was waiting for his reaction.. 

    He was a handsome charmistic figure now not her  chasmissh anymore for sure..  what she wasn't aware was his character.. 

Because she heard him talking with Pushkar via phone very few times..

Not bad... He seemed to be whimsical and easy going... And his voice... !!! So soft and unique...

Though she was longing to talk with him , something had stopped her by doing so... And  , this continued since ten long years...

And now , she liked his post unknowingly... Her first move towards their friendship...

It had been ten minutes...

She yawned out of tiresome... He's not going to react for this..  probably ,this may not  be a  matter at all for him...

She thought to log out FB... Her mouth stopped yawning to witness something on the screen.. she was surprised to see a' smile' as reply ... Suman rubbed her eyes and looked the screen in disbelief.. 

There came a message tagging her name...

"There are certain people who make the world a better place just by being in it... You are one of those ... Thank you friend"

He reacted !!! That too  .. Look at his message .. so sweet!!!

she started to dance literally cursing all these days that she didn't speak with him..

She eagerly  waited to meet him.. 

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Hello all...

As I said , this book would be full of Shraman moments from random episodes...

Drop your choice of episodes or scenes...let me try out...

Vote and comment...

Love

arulpirai..