Episode #33

Though , he was not in good terms with me , he chose to stay back in India to help us

  Though , he was not in good terms with me , he chose to stay back in India to help us... I should thank him...

  While crossing the florist , Sumo gave it a serious thought..  But , when she got down to buy some flowers for Shravan , she was really confused with the florist' s idea of different colours of roses.. 

She thought to thank him with a formal touch as he was professional to the highest point if it matters with his job..

  After a long pause , she chose the red roses as they seemed to represent her heart full thanks to him...

To be honest , she was hesitating  to face him directly as she knew well about their unsure friendship that was patched up recently  to some extent..

Still , she decided to break the ice .

      ▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

  " Hello ... Sumo..."

She smiled to Pushkar while she was  across the corridor..

" Pushkar... Where's your brother..?"

She inquired , squinting her eyes... 

   She had the advantage of being herself with Pushkar.. he was the one she could discuss her troubles with... If her  relationship with Shravan would have been perfect , he  would be her first choice to be lean on.. But , some obscure reasons hindered to be so and Pushkar was her shoulders at times , in her joy and sorrow...

Even this time , he rolled his eyes to threaten her...

" Sumo... He's my  big brother... Give some respect... Otherwise.. ?!"

She shrunk her brows to his reaction... And , stepped to him..

  " Sumo.. stop there..  or else , I will call Shravan bhaiya..."

Sumo turned to bouts of laughter...

" Pushkar...  You still scared of me.. ? Like , seriously?"

He clucked...

" Your name itself scares me... Look at your name ... SUMO...!!!  Whether a girl will have a name like this...?!"