Episode # 3

Suman's POV:

Suman's POV:

From the moment I heard that Shravan is coming to India , my feet started to flaunt ... I felt a sudden gleam in my soul...

  He's back after ten years...!!! 

I was never been that much happier..

Sumo.. what's there to be happy ?! Either you or him never had tried to speak with each other... In which assumption , you're glad to meet him... What if he didn't bother you?!

My cheerful smile drained off instantly... I leaned against the wall sighing my empty existence...

  ▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

" Suman...on the way  to PCT , give this to Ramnath..."

He handed over a file to me...

I nodded , reluctant..

I knew well that Shravan would be coming today... I thought of not breaking my heart by meeting him  ,what if he really neglected me ...

I ought to say yes to Nanu but no other go..

Hesitantly I parked my car infront of Malhothra Mansion..

" Aarey... Why you are keeping the flowers there? "

" Uff.... Bring those sweets here..."

" Pushkar... Get ready ... The flight would land by thirty minutes... Ask the driver to go to the airport.... "

   Before getting down , hustle bustle voices batted my ears...  Extravagant  arrangements made me a stranger who didn't suit to that place...

I don't want to stuck here...

My sight travelled around to search Ramnath uncle... It would be a tough job in that situation I guessed... 

I had to handover this file to someone responsible...

" aahhhh!..."

I heard a loud cry followed by shout out for help...

I ran inside , ended with bouts of laughter to glance vandhana bhabhi on the floor amidst the heap of books.. 

"Vandhana bhabhi.." 

I extended my hand to help her.." Suman.. call me Vandy.. How many times I could tell you?"

I nodded my head , smiling.. 

 She got up , dusting her designer attire..." Sumo.. This Varun, he didn't help me to carry these books to shravan's room.. Look at me now, I have spoilt my designer wear.." 

Are these Shravan's books?

I felt like electrified.." Bhabhi.. I think I should leave now.."