Chapter 2: Her Powers

Sometimes when the Going gets Tough, You need to Become the Kitty of Potatoes

~Wise Words by Pleb

Funneh

I can't believe it! One second I was Way Ahead of Gold, then she disappeared in Bright Light and Appeared at our Doorstep! This is All SO Confusing! Magic isn't Real! Is it? Was I dreaming? I need time to think...I flopped onto my Bed and stared at my Ceiling...

"Where am I?" I woke up in a Strange Place. There were Swords, Daggers, Guns, and Bow and Arrows. There was a Small Ball right in Front of me. "You're inside your Head," said a Soft Voice. "Why am I here?" "Your Friend has Powers," The Voice said. "But Magic isn't Real!" I said. "But it is. You have them too...Funneh" I began to Fade. "Wait!" I cried out.

I shot right up in my Bed! What was that Voice? It was just a Dream. It wasn't Real...Was it? (Can u add on Yeet?)

~Pleb was Here UwU

Funneh shot up from bed.

She sighed, she always though Dr.Gable was insane. All this talk about "Magic" and "Powers" she was able to overlook, All the Glare's did was burn down her village, along with her life...

Funneh rung up Dr.Gable,

"Ah Kat, Hello you know your not one to call to often"

"Tell me all you know about Powers and Magic."

" So you dont think i'm crazy?"

Funneh sighed, she'd have to give her this victory 

"Yea, whatever send me a book or something"

"On my way"

Funneh could tell she was trying her all not to sound smug or the least bit amused. Funneh hung up, and sighed. When was anything going to go her way? Why Gold? She had a perfect life. Friends, Beauty, Family... All Funneh was bare of. Sobs filled the room, she wept into her hands, Funneh knew, she had to stay strong, she had to fight, she had to get revenge. Or did she. Confusion and Pain led her to the door, a knock roused her awake from her thoughts. She opened the door. Gold stood there.

" Please Funneh, I need your help"

Funneh, sighed "Okey, watcha need?"

-------------------------

Leaving Pleb to do ALL THE HARD PARTS
Anyways.. Hello Yeeters, and Plebions!

( Thanks so much Pleb for leaving me with the " You have powers to cliffhanger", I didn't know WHAT to write)  

Welp Hope you guys liked it! Me and Pleb will figure out who's gonna right the second chapter, or if it will be us both! 

Also I wanna show Fanart, im fangirling TO MUCH from this

This is a joke from my book "Switched"

I will show it there to, ANYWAYS

Thank you GrasstheLawn for making this! 

Bai Yeeters and Plebians!

-Yeet

I love that Pic...So Bootiful...DON'T TELL MEH TO SHADDUP!

-Pleb