Chapter three: Help me

Funneh sighed as she stared down at her watch, why help her when she was going to kill her? Even so it was the least she could do

Funneh sighed as she stared down at her watch, why help her when she was going to kill her? Even so it was the least she could do. She strung her hair trough her fingers before a gust of win tore through her, Gold was smiling in front of her " How long?" she asked eagerly, Funneh stared grimly at the watch "5 secounds". Gold's face lit up, but soon her smile  turned into a frown. "Funneh... Whats Wrong? I know I shouldent have teased you and that this is a weird change But-" her voice trailed off at the sound of Funneh sighing, "Its not your fault.." was all she could muster before ordering Gold to do another lap around the football field. A ring escaped from Funnehs phone, "Hello?" "Im here with the books,where are you?" Funneh gulped, sorting through her head for an alibi, if Doctor Gable knew she was helping the "Enemy" Trouble was sure to follow, "Ya, um Gold dragged me out shopping,leave it in the bushes or something?" despite the obvious lye, Doctor Gable grunted and responded with a simple "Okey" before hanging up, Gold was now standing next to her, Funneh erased Doctor Gable from her recently called and looked down at Gold, "Ya, Lets go home"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello, Funneh, You got your book?"
"Safe and sound"

"Good, now do it, while she's confused, start step one of the plan."

"Yes Ma'am"

-Yeet

----------------------------------------------------------------------

When Times get tough, Become One with the Pusheen Memes...

~Wise Words By pleb

Step One...Capture Her...I wish I didn't have to Gold. But its an order.

Who's voice was I dreaming About? (Hint: V_ _ _r_ _) I shook off the Feeling and went towards Gold. She was trying to Cook. Flip. Scratch That. I am going to Kidnap her so she doesn't cause destruction Again. I draped the Black Blind Fold over her eyes. I muffled her Screams. I pulled up my Black Hoodie and threw her into a Truck...I'm sorry Gold...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"You got her?" 

"Yes."

"Good."

Sorry...

~Pleb

----------------------------------------------------------------------